What Would You Do?!? (1 Viewer)

OP

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

that's a whole other story.....kinda like how great Saudi Arabia played agianst Germany in WC2002 :rolleyes:
    :down:

o0o0o0h!! How Sad:frown:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    yeah, it's been a bad week, i've been getting good grades for 2 years now. i really hope to forget this semester fast and get on to the next.
    i dont want to risk losing my scholarship (i never thought i'd be saying this) :eek:
    but anyway, i dont want to turn this into an academic performace discussion.
    My piece of Advice to everyone else. "When you're at the top, never think think your too far away from the bottom" :down:

in other words "always keep up the hard work"
    :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Miss-Shj ] ++
    PlzZzZzZzZz
    Dont change the main topic to another thing
    i dont mean to be as rude as you, but this is one thing that i notice many of you newbies in these forums say.
    you always want the conversations to be directly linked to the topic and you never like natural changes in conversation topics.

people come here to chat and socialize a bit with others who share the same commen intrests (juve). this implies a bit of "chatting." if you want this thread to be a direct question and answer thing only, then you might as well call this a test or an optional homework.

having a little chat never hurts the thread in any way, you or anyone else can always come back to the main topic anytime.

so please dont attempt to formalize these forums.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    that's Mr.sir to you :stuckup:
    ;)

bTW, i see you finally found an avatar that matches tyour nickname :D

:thumb: its almost as good as mini-me and Mr.bean ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Miss-Shj ] ++
    If any one asked you

what will you do if you can be anything you want for ONE day ?:cheesy:
    You know, this is a very popular game here in NL. I remember it playing it a while back with a bunch of people and one of my friends said that he would like to be Claudia Schiffer for one day so that he could take pictures of himself naked to look at the next day :LOL:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    that's Mr.sir to you :stuckup:
    ;)

bTW, i see you finally found an avatar that matches tyour nickname :D

:thumb: its almost as good as mini-me and Mr.bean ;)
    i actually put this avatar to provoke Martin ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    You know, this is a very popular game here in NL. I remember it playing it a while back with a bunch of people and one of my friends said that he would like to be Claudia Schiffer for one day so that he could take pictures of himself naked to look at the next day :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:
    that's sick!!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

:thumb: gr8 choice :LOL:

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003

i dont mean to be as rude as you, but this is one thing that i notice many of you newbies in these forums say.
    you always want the conversations to be directly linked to the topic and you never like natural changes in conversation topics.

people come here to chat and socialize a bit with others who share the same commen intrests (juve). this implies a bit of "chatting." if you want this thread to be a direct question and answer thing only, then you might as well call this a test or an optional homework.

having a little chat never hurts the thread in any way, you or anyone else can always come back to the main topic anytime.

so please dont attempt to formalize these forums.....
    I think she was kidding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)