What Would You Do ? (1 Viewer)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
well put yourself in our management shoes

your objective is to compete and qualify from seireB to A, compete in coppa italia
also to build a team for the future.

the obstacles you are facing are: star players are leaving, almost no one want to come to the team given its difficult situation and your new squad needs to be reinforced.

you got the following squad:

Player Position Birth

Buffon Gianluigi Goal-keeper 1978
Mirante Antonio Goal-keeper 1983
Scarzanella Claudio Goal-keeper 1986

Balzaretti Federico Defence 1981
Bartolucci Giovanni Defence 1984
Birindelli Alessandro Defence 1974
Chiellini Giorgio Defence 1984
Kovac Robert Defence 1974
Legrottaglie Nicola Defence 1976
Masiello Andrea Defence 1986
Piccolo Felice Defence 1983
Rossi Andrea Defence 1986
Tudor Igor Defence 1978
Urbano Orlando Defence 1984
Zebina Jonathan Defence 1978

Camoranesi Mauro German Midfield 1976
Chiumiento Davide Midfield 1984
De Ceglie Paolo Midfield 1986
Giannichedda Giuliano Midfield 1974
Marchionni Marco Midfield 1980
Marchisio Claudio Midfield 1986
Nedved Pavel Midfield 1972
Paro Matteo Midfield 1983
Zanetti Cristiano Midfield 1977

Bojinov Valeri Attack 1986
Del Piero Alessandro Attack 1974
Guzman Tomas Attack 1983
Palladino Raffaele Attack 1984
Sculli Giuseppe Attack 1981
Trezeguet David Attack 1977
Zalayeta Marcelo Attack 1978

now:

if you have a total of three buying transfers to do who will you bring.
take in consideration the following:
1- you can use any player from the list in a deal
2- the transfer you make must be feasible ( no star names )
3- you must believe that the player will accept to join juve in seireB
4- try not to get older players. if you do not more than one
5- show the reason for each choice you do
6- in addition to the three transfers you can get more for every player you sell or loan.

and Please try not to turn this to an another I want thread, be as objective as you can get ( don’t be so optimistic ), show suggested formations if you like
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
keep buffon

defence

Balza - tudor - kovac - chiellini

Camo - Zannetti - Gianni - neddy

DP - Trezeguet

Players worthy of bench
Birindelli
Legrottaglie
Chiumiento
Marchionni
Bojinov
Zalayeta

once you see what you have then you realize that the rest will not play and neither should they, sell/loan their asses

what juventus needs? 1 fullback/CB (felipe)
1 Central Midfielder (not defenssive or attacking) I really have to think of a name here

1 more winger (would have kept one of Kapo/Oliviera)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
My starting eleven:

----Buffon-----
Balza---Kovac----new CB/Legro-----Chiellini

-------------Zanetti/Paro------------
Camo----------------------Marchionni
------------nedved-------------
DP-------------------trez

Bench:
Mirante
Birindelli
Tudor
Chiumento
Gianni
Bojinov

So we need a CB: Felipe or Faty (or both?) If we have some problems to join them: Stendardo
And a winger for the bench: ?
As replacement for Nedved you can let play Paro more offensive or Chiumento instead of Nedved with Paro or Zanetti behind him. Or Giannichedda. But if camo or marchionni will have a injury you have not one natural winger as replacement. The same thing for Balza/Chiellini...Ok you can play with Kovac as winger and Legrottaglie as CB. Give away Zebina and perhaps some youngboys like De Ceglie, Rossi and Urbano. But the other question is: Are we sure that Deschamp will play 4-4-2? and not a 4-3-3? If he will play constantly with 3 forwards we should buy another good Forward that can support Trez with important passes and cross.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
If I can buy 3 players for this Juve I want at least one good CB. My solution

Barzagli. I'm sure he wants to play for Juve and he is a talented guy. Has WC experience and is also Italian (which is also important for me). A very good CB, even if we played in serie A.

A guy who must leave is Zebina. Maybe he brings some money, better the money than him in Juve.

This is the only player I really want, for now, the team is a sort of complete fr next season

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Loan out Trezeguet.
Sell Zebina.

Del Piero - Bojinov

Nedved

Zanetti - Camoranesi

Giannicheda

Chiellini - Kovac - Tudor - Balzaretti

Buffon​

Bench:
Mirante
Masiello
Piccolo
Chiumentio
Paro
Marchionni
Palladino

We don't need a new CB since this defence is perfectly capable to win the Serie B.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Don Bes said:
keep buffon

defence

Balza - tudor - kovac - chiellini

Camo - Zannetti - Gianni - neddy

DP - Trezeguet

Players worthy of bench
Birindelli
Legrottaglie
Chiumiento
Marchionni
Bojinov
Zalayeta

once you see what you have then you realize that the rest will not play and neither should they, sell/loan their asses

what juventus needs? 1 fullback/CB (felipe)
1 Central Midfielder (not defenssive or attacking) I really have to think of a name here

1 more winger (would have kept one of Kapo/Oliviera)

i like yr lay out but i guess i would give the new youngsters the chance, i think only now can juventus build a young team for the future, a team that has pace and has alot to give on the field. remeber juventus in the champions league this year had a very poor disadvantage and it was the lack of pace compared to arsenals younger players. so now since we have really talented youngsters i say we give them there chance to get expierence and this will be a returned when juve get back to seria A and europe. i think marchonni, Chiumiento, zala, and bojinov should all be given there chance. if i was to keep some one i would;ve def kept pallidino i think he is a superb player.

one last piont i want to add in, when these youngsters play with juve and get the team out of seria B a very strong connection or in other words a strong bond between the player and the team will be built and we wont see any players abandoning the team the same way we unfortunetly saw players promise the fans to stay but as soon as it was offical they ditched us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon

Balzaretti - Kovac - Tudor - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Zanetti - Nedved

Marchionni - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Bench: Zebina, Birindelli, Giannichedda, Paro, Bojinov, Zalayeta

I believe our squad is strong enough for now, however the only place we could use improvement in our current situation is central midfield where I would like to bring in a player who distribute the ball and is not simply a mere destroyer. Paro has potential but we just have to see. We should evaluate our options in January and perhaps bring in a player during that time if necessary. Givet and an all-action midfielder sounds good to me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tourinorum said:
Loan out Trezeguet.
Sell Zebina.

Del Piero - Bojinov

Nedved

Zanetti - Camoranesi

Giannicheda

Chiellini - Kovac - Tudor - Balzaretti

Buffon​

Bench:
Mirante
Masiello
Piccolo
Chiumentio
Paro
Marchionni
Palladino

We don't need a new CB since this defence is perfectly capable to win the Serie B.
loan trez? and play to strikers of similar characteristics? we need sum1 who is deadly in the box

and paro must play, he is a good central midfielder play maker

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Hmmm...

Buffon

Chiellini - Kovac/Givet - Tudor - Balzaretti

Zanetti - Muntari
Attacking wingers: Marchionni/Camo - - Nedved

Del Piero
Trezeguet

Pick up Muntari and Givet. As Andy said, Juve can strengthen defence and midfield with additional players during the winter transfer window. Sorry for the mess.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
for me and with our actual squad we need just a CB and we will be able to return to serie A without problems even with this -17 which i believe will be less with the appeal
and for me the best CB we can have is barzagli.
there is also fernando meira and senderos for example but i still prefer barzagli who is italian and knows well the serie A.
i would sell legro and zebina.
and the team would be:
buffon
balza-kovac-barzagli-chiellini
camoranesi-paro-c.zanetti-nedved
del piero-trez
or in the midfield
c.zanetti
camo marchionni
nedved
but if we will be allowed by the appeal to be be back to serie A with a deduction then i would buy in addition of barzagli a central midfielder and a secundo punto.
for the central midfielder it would be tiago because all the others names i've thought about are difficult to have(dacourt,maniche,barone,essien)
and the secundo punto would be alvaro recoba but there is also other names like simao and tevez.

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
ok guys im new here so i i can to say how would i like to be .
bufon
balza tudor kovac chellini

camoranesi zanetti nedved

Del piero

trezequet bojinov

BENCH :
mirante
lagro
birindeli
marchionni
giannichedda
paro
masiello
palladino
zalayeta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)