what will Mou do next? (1 Viewer)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
For the National Team it's kinda now or never really...one of the best players of the world is in his disposition and he only has 1 World Cup in him, and that would be with serious reform with his role, he probably won't have the same physical conditions as he does now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
IMO he should try and build a dynasty here at Chelsea. Make them like the "Man Utd" of the 90's or something. He'll never go back to Spain IMO, both Real and Barcelona are bitter with him, and he already achieved everything with Inter, so there is no point going back to Italy. I think the best option is to stick to what he's doing at Chelsea and build a legacy there

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
IMO he should try and build a dynasty here at Chelsea. Make them like the "Man Utd" of the 90's or something. He'll never go back to Spain IMO, both Real and Barcelona are bitter with him, and he already achieved everything with Inter, so there is no point going back to Italy. I think the best option is to stick to what he's doing at Chelsea and build a legacy there
Winning the treble with Valencia or Sevilla would be impressive :shifty:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #29
    Why not? I'm a visionary, I would turn Valencia into a powerhouse. I'd take Martin, Vidal and Comanlé with me.
    When is the last time you held a motivational speech?

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? I'm a visionary, I would turn Valencia into a powerhouse. I'd take Martin, Vidal and Comanlé with me.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I am motivation personified.

I coached a Jr high school team, had them fired up pretty good every time. And I'm a supreme tactician, I learned from EuroMaxx

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    For the National Team it's kinda now or never really...one of the best players of the world is in his disposition and he only has 1 World Cup in him, and that would be with serious reform with his role, he probably won't have the same physical conditions as he does now.
    The NT would love him. But I think he's reserving that until he's Del Bosque-aged. Portugal has had their world players of the year before Ronaldo (Figo, Eusébio), so I wouldn't think now or never with C-Ron.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I would not be susprised to see him want to coach in germany, he has won the title in Spain, England and Italy and his ego would love to lay claim to winning all the top 4 leagues. I believe that if he wins the CL with Chelsea then a move to Bayern might be appealing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I would not be susprised to see him want to coach in germany, he has won the title in Spain, England and Italy and his ego would love to lay claim to winning all the top 4 leagues. I believe that if he wins the CL with Chelsea then a move to Bayern might be appealing.
    i think he once said he wouldnt go to Germany because he doesent speak german. that was few years ago though so maybe he changed his mind.

as for his next destination, i could see him going to PSG once they get rid of Blanc. maybe after next season?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i think he once said he wouldnt go to Germany because he doesent speak german. that was few years ago though so maybe he changed his mind.

as for his next destination, i could see him going to PSG once they get rid of Blanc. maybe after next season?
    Could be but it would be like him to want to win all 4 big leagues

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Could be but it would be like him to want to win all 4 big leagues
    yeah, true that. but i doubt he would mind winning all 5 big leagues instead :p. if PSG is serious about their project and winning the CL, there arent many coaches (if at all) that are more suited for the job than Mou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)