What will happen is Chevanton comes? (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
IF we buy Cheva, Juve will send Micolli to Lecce. Someone posted that Micolli wants to go to Lecce if he wont play at Juve. Ok suposse we got Cheva and Micolli is in Lecce we will have 3 attacants Del Piero, Di Vaio and Chevanton because Trezeguet will leave to England or Spain, so what will Juve do? 'coz Chiumiento and Boudiansky will go to Perugia so we will get Zalayeta back? or we are going to use Benjamin?

We cannot have only 3 attacants remember what happened this season DP and Trezeguet get injuried and we only have 2 attacants available. Do you think Juve will bring a new attacant?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still believe that Moggi will capture Gilardino from Parma. And the fact that Gila was a target for Capello at Roma makes it even more probable to see Alberto being our main striker next season. About Vieri, I think Moggi is just using him as a smoke screen like he did with Deschamps and Prandelli.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
i hope that delpiero will be at top next season !
last season he didn't play well and the other strikers were alawys in bench !
Di vaio was an excellent but we always prefered alex eventhough he's not at top condition !

it's just an opinion

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I still believe that Moggi will capture Gilardino from Parma. And the fact that Gila was a target for Capello at Roma makes it even more probable to see Alberto being our main striker next season. About Vieri, I think Moggi is just using him as a smoke screen like he did with Deschamps and Prandelli.

agreed..

gilardino will probably join juve as both capello and moggi like him, and also he likes juve.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yeah, I really hope we can get cheva and gila imagine this guys scored more than 20 goals each one this season, imagine we can get a "capo canionero" juventino next season, in the other hand its sad that Micolli didnt suceed at Juve.

Another question Kapo is a defender or a midfielder? if he is a midfielder we will buy a defender right?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    If we get Cheva for Micco, and Trez leaves. I'd go for 2 new strikers: A big point man; Vieri or Gilardino, after that i'd go for a cheap 5 th strike like maybe someone similar to Zalayeta.

I'd than play DP as a playmaker behind Cheva and either Vieri or Gilardino.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I can definately see Moggi and Capello getting two big men this year, maybe even Vieri and Gilardino. The best solution IMO would be to take Vieri on a one year loan until Gila proves himself. Anyways, IMO Di Vaio will leave the club before Mico.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Why not? IMO it's a possibility. We would pay a few mil for the loan, and since Zac probably wont be there for the start of 2005/2006, Moratti could seperate him and Vieri next season. Anyways, as Moggi has proven, nothing is impossible.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I don't think Vieri would come on loan. And I don't know if buying him would be a good thing, we should spend the money on younger players.

Do you know the price Inter would ask? Someone posted something about a possible Di Vaio - Vieri swap. I assume it would be Di Vaio + cash?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Why not? IMO it's a possibility. We would pay a few mil for the loan, and since Zac probably wont be there for the start of 2005/2006, Moratti could seperate him and Vieri next season. Anyways, as Moggi has proven, nothing is impossible.
    That's the key sentence.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    u'r saying something there... i agree!

Oct 1, 2002
    Vieri on loan? come on, he's 30 now, it's his prime time. Yes, Inter is stupid, but even Inter know that this is a ridiculous deal.when Inter return next year, it's time for the younger generation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    Vieri on loan? come on, he's 30 now, it's his prime time. Yes, Inter is stupid, but even Inter know that this is a ridiculous deal.when Inter return next year, it's time for the younger generation.
    If Moratti lets Vieri go out on loan, that would be one of the biggest jokes in footballing history. It would make no sense at all. Then when Vieri returns to Inter after his loan spell, he will be washed up and won't be worth anything. Vieri will either stay at Inter or get sold for good, nothing in between.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)