What was the point of taking this picture? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea, but Totti is a fag.
and so was crapello but we don't see him in one do we :D?

Jeeks said:
Can Hoori choose not to wear a Hijab?
religiously speaking no...but I don't think its a terribly harsh offense so many muslims choose not too follow it here.

btw wacha doin in Japan jeeks?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
and so was crapello but we don't see him in one do we :D?

religiously speaking no...but I don't think its a terribly harsh offense so many muslims choose not too follow it here.

btw wacha doin in Japan jeeks?
Eating sushi man, where I live they forbid us from eating raw fish.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
king Ale said:
I respect this opinion but I fully disagree.

BTW,the point is that choosing is completely different with being forced.If you,yourself choose to cover that diamond in a safe box,I respect.but if you are forced to cover it,I'd be against it.
yes i totally agree with you , being forced isn't a way to convince you i've known many girls their parents have foreced them to wear it but they end up without it

that's why islam mentioned that everybody have complete freedom to chose his or her religion but in the end god will decide who is good n who is bad

so if god didn't force us to chose one religion why do they force you to wear hijab !!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juve Bella said:
yes i totally agree with you , being forced isn't a way to convince you i've known many girls their parents have foreced them to wear it but they end up without it

that's why islam mentioned that everybody have complete freedom to chose his or her religion but in the end god will decide who is good n who is bad

so if god didn't force us to chose one religion why do they force you to wear hijab !!
What? God said that we can chose what ever religion we want? That's not what Islam teaches.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Zé Tahir said:
What? God said that we can chose what ever religion we want? That's not what Islam teaches.
Sure it does, to the extent that you should only choose to follow Islam if you really believe it. No fakers allowed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Jeeks said:
Can Hoori choose not to wear a Hijab?
Yes she can. It's up to her. In the Quran the woman is supposed to wear it, but in the end it's her decision, it's between her and God.

This is what the Qur'an has to say:
"Say to the believing men that they restrain their eyes and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is well aware of what they do." (24:31)

And

"Say to the believing women that they restrain their looks and guard their private parts, and that they display not their beauty or their embellishment except that which is apparent thereof, and that they draw their head coverings over their bosoms....." (24:32)"

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Yes she can. It's up to her. In the Quran the woman is supposed to wear it, but in the end it's her decision, it's between her and God.

This is what the Qur'an has to say:
that is right, but hoori still can not go out without hijab..

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Byrone said:
Not to be disrespectful to any muslim member, but what the fook was the point of taking this picture????:confused:
mommy number 4, mommy number 4, which is me?

that's you dear, the one 2nd from left.......

no mommy, i dont look that fat.

oh, that must be your daddy......stealing clothes from my closet again!!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Maresca said:
that is right, but hoori still can not go out without hijab..
Yea, according to the laws of Iran.

Seven said:
Islam does not teach that everyone should be a muslim though.
True. It says in the Qur'an:

Surely those who believed, and the Jews, and the Sabians, and the Christians - whoso believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds, on them shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve.
But, this is to those Christians, Jews and Sabians (all other monothiests), who either don't know about Prophet Muhammad (saw); never deny/denied nor acccepted/accept him. Those who have or openly rejected him are not considered amongst those.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Sorry Ze, You are wrong on this one:

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
And if this is applied in religion itself, it could be extended to everything else. For every desicion there are consquences, in this life or the afterlife, its up to a person to choose the path.

Day_Walker

Aug 3, 2006
Rami said:
Sorry Ze, You are wrong on this one:

And if this is applied in religion itself, it could be extended to everything else. For every desicion there are consquences, in this life or the afterlife, its up to a person to choose the path.
This interpretation is wrong, because that would go against the verse of the Quran:

"Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Islam as the religion for you..."(5:3)

Islam is not forcing you to become a muslim but on the other hand it's not telling you to go and become a christian or a jew neither. Because the "blessing" decreed for you is Islam

"Truth stands out clear from Error"
Who do you thing the "truth" is referring to? Christianity? Judaism? Of course not, the thruth is Islam. (According to the us i.e.)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Day_Walker said:
This interpretation is wrong, because that would go against the verse of the Quran:

"Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Islam as the religion for you..."(5:3)

Islam is not forcing you to become a muslim but on the other hand it's not telling you to go and become a christian or a jew neither. Because the "blessing" decreed for you is Islam

Who do you thing the "truth" is referring to? Christianity? Judaism? Of course not, the thruth is Islam. (According to the us i.e.)
Now that is wrong, the verse doesn't translate into "decreed". The word here is "Radiet" which means "accept" or "approve". So there is no conflict over here, in one verse it is talking to humankind saying "no compulsion in religion" and in the other speaking to Muslims on the "Farewell Pilgrimage Day" that god "completed" Islam on that day and "Approves" of it as a "final religion"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)