What Vieri talks? (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Juve Close To Vieri Deal - Report

Vieri could be heading back to Juve (AFP)
06/03/2004. According to reports emanating from Italy, Juventus are closing in on a deal for Christian Vieri.

In return for the Azzurri strker, Inter would receive Marco Di Vaio, goalkeeper Fabian Carini and £5 million.

It is also reported that Inter have the option to take Enzo Maresca instead of the money.

Inter chief Massimo Moratti played down the reports, stating: "A lot of clubs are interested in Vieri, it's not just Juventus. For now he's with the national side and we should leave him in peace.

"Will we sell him? (President) Facchetti knows more than me but we are looking to build a side with Vieri in it."
SA Italy

the soccerage version

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Tommi, I've seen you in forza-inter.com... Vieri is great, but just too expensive, I think that it's just insane to pay so much for him, Maresca and Thuram for example are still very valuable to us!!
Yeah, that´s where i´m from and i´ve seen you there as well. :)

I dont agree that he is too expensive. He still has at least four years left of him in top level and his prize tag (€20 million) isnt so much.

If you give us Di Vaio, Maresca and Carini for Vieri i wouldn´t be so sad to see my fav. Inter player to leave.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++

If you give us Di Vaio, Maresca and Carini for Vieri i wouldn´t be so sad to see my fav. Inter player to leave.
that's the point, we can give up DV and cash, but Maresca and Carini?! It would be just foolish... Carini is the most promising goalkeeper in Europe, and Maresca is just awesome, I don't think that Moggi would be that stupid...

slack

Dec 13, 2002
3 years ago, Inter wanted Trez in exchange for Vieri. 3 years later, Trez is about to walk free while Juve is to pay the same valuation for an old, lazy, unmotivated, expensive timebomb who's made of glass and has demonstrated difficulty in shutting his trap.

Apparently, nobody else (even Inter realized) in the market dares touch him with a barge pole except Juve.

Well Moggi, if you could do that to Trez, don't stop with Capello. At the very least, you should wait till after Euro2004 to make sure he's still in one functioning piece.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
as someone already mentioned, If both Lippi, and Capello wants to sell Mares, than maybe something is really wrong with him.

Carini was a hot prospect, but it seems he didnt developed at all, and he is a bit too small as a gk for my liking. And he is playing somewhere in the belgian league (Liege?). btw He was wanted by Arsenal 2-3 seasons ago, but he demanded too much wage and choose to play in Belgium, I think that tells all...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++
3 years ago, Inter wanted Trez in exchange for Vieri. 3 years later, Trez is about to walk free while Juve is to pay the same valuation for an old, lazy, unmotivated, expensive timebomb who's made of glass and has demonstrated difficulty in shutting his trap.
Walk free??? what you mean? afaik about 20 million was offered for him

The last 5 season this old, lazy, unmotivated timebomb called Bobo Vieri hes scored:

90 goals in 116 matches :eek:

i doubt anyone has a better record in serie-a

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Juve close in on Vieri
Thursday, 03 June 2004
by Nadia Carminati

Rumours are circulating in Italy that Juventus are close to sealing a deal with Internazionale for the signature of Christian Vieri.
Inter supremo Massimo Moratti has again attempted to pour cold water on the speculation by suggesting the striker will remain in Milan, but the signs are suggesting that a deal is nearly done.

A four-year deal is close to being concluded, with the Turin giants shelling out some €16 million to secure the Italian international's signature.

The one stumbling block to the deal being agreed is which players Inter will receive in part exchange.

Talk is centring on Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca, although Gianluca Zambrotta and even French defender Lilian Thuram have been bandied around.

Further meetings are expected to take place on Thursday, but Moratti has reacted coolly to the reports.

"Vieri is interesting many clubs, not just Juve," said Moratti. "But for the moment we don't want to talk about this."

It has been a busy week for Juve who only last week installed Fabio Capello as their new coach.

And if his first act is to bring in Vieri he would certainly endear himself to the Turin faithful.

The skysports version!
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=206729&cpid=21

I swear to GOD, I don't know what I will do if they get Zambrotta!!!
God damnit...

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Buffon, Zambrotta, Dp the three untouchables. Dont worry.
yeah I know what Moggi said... And by now we all "know" how moggi
is!!!

I don't want to worry... but hell until they confirm Zambrotta ain't a
part of any deal I will be really :nervous:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Walk free??? what you mean? afaik about 20 million was offered for him

The last 5 season this old, lazy, unmotivated timebomb called Bobo Vieri hes scored:

90 goals in 116 matches :eek:

i doubt anyone has a better record in serie-a
The 20m bid was press speculation. I seriously doubt any club in their sane mind would waste that amount when they only need to wait 6 more months to sign a pre-contract and probably pay the remaining 6mths (~0.75m) of the current contract off.

Your listed statistic was Vieri at 26 onwards, the prime age that Trez is just entering. We're talking about a 31-yr old now and that's where my definitions apply. Btw, Trez's strike-rate in 4 seasons isn't very far off either.

He's a rotten apple in the dressing room, not forgetting how he mocked Juve with his current employers. Some things will never be forgotten and the Turin crowd hasn't. Even Inter's are turning against him. Makes you wonder why ...

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
i cant believ some of you are sad about this news!
vieri simply rules.
with the national team he always scores.
and he doesent want to play for inter that's why he su cks with inter.
but in the nt every goal attemp from vieri is 95%goal.

and believe me zambrotta is gowing nowere he is a juventino for live i am sure of that.

and carini isent that good he plays in standard de liege in belgium and he is good but WOW we have buffon ho needs another goal keeper??? buffon is like 7carini's in goal :D

and ok its sad that maresca will go but that means emerson is coming for sure .

and di vaio is a good striker but VIERI IS VIERI and you can not say that di vaio is better than vieri.

carini-divaio and 5mil is good

maresca-divaio and carini isent that good but still i want vieri in bianconeri.

i hope we go for carini-divaio-5mil

but when is emerson gowing to sign for juventus?
and are we gowing to buy 1of those defenders???
mexes?ferrari?cannavaro???bonera???

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Could be very true, Arif... remember the "It will be either Deschamps or Prandelli" line?
Yeah..I agree, after all thats what Bianconeri is all about right!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
Genesio, I like your avatar.. Camo Rules ^^
hehe and i like yours Cloud strife rules

final fantasy 7 advent children in stores 10 july 2004 ( in japan :( )

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Hey Genesio, hoe gaat het?
goed maat en met jou???

alleen wa zenuwen en vol ongeduld!

euro2004 gaat italie het nu eindelijk winnen!!!???!!!!

en emerson die ik echt heeeeel graag bij juve wil, kan gewoon nie wachten op de dag dat hij de juve fans gaat begroeten en een wit zwarte t-shirt gaat aan doen en met de bal begint te dribbelen.

en vieri al de 3de zomer dat hij naar juve gaat dat die nu eindelijk gaat komen, hopelijk gaat maresca niet gaan maar als maresca nu blijft ja of nee die jonge krijgt gewoon nooit zijn kans, hopelijk ziet capello wat lippi niet zag en geef hij maresca een kans dat divaio en carini maar gaat juve kan die 5miljoen wel missen voor vieri.
we krijgen ons geld toch terug via trezeguet.
dan ff onze verdediging versterken met cannavaro ferrari of mexes wie weet oddo of bonera.

en hoe gaat het met jou????

ben je geen fan van oranje???

zo ja zit het oranje gevoel ook al fel in je zoals bij mij het azzurri gevoel????

ciao maat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)