What Vieri talks? (1 Viewer)

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
im really glad to see vieri wit us.
i cant wait to see vieri play along wit del piero

now we need to get emerson, mexes, and bonera and we will win everything

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I think it's too late. Capello is a great admirer of Vieri and Juve will bring Bobo anyway.
But we still need 1 forward, because Di Vaio will leave for Inter and Trez will be sold to Barca.
So I hope that Juve would be still in the race for Gila or Zlatan.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
The continuous Juventus to proposing an exchange to the equal one with Of dark gray
:fero: Nobody is equal one with of dark gray. NOBODYYYYYYYYY

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
The latest new say that Juve will exchange: Thuram,Di Vaio and Maresca + 7 million € for Vieri and I ask myself: " are we gettin really dumb?" If this is true which I really hope it isn't , I would serioulsy doubt Moggi skills.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
NOOOOOOOO!!! This got to be a smokescreen, Moggi wants someone else... Vieri is great, but his salary is just uncredibly high, and who wants to give up players like Maresca for Vieri!! No one, if Inter want Maresca, they should give at least Emre+Vieri to us...

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Yes I agree the only way I would accept this exchange Di Vaio,Thurma,Maresca if they give us Emre,Cannavaro,Veri.

That could be reasonable, but I have a feeling that is a smoke screen and must be an important player cuz they definitely are deviating the attention...I will say three names that I think Moggi is working on it: Gialrdino,F.Torres or V.Nilsteroy...I would go with Gila.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
But giving up Maresca and/or DV and/or Carini for a 32 year old player just isn't very clever... I doubt this...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Yes I agree the only way I would accept this exchange Di Vaio,Thurma,Maresca if they give us Emre,Cannavaro,Veri.

That could be reasonable, but I have a feeling that is a smoke screen and must be an important player cuz they definitely are deviating the attention...I will say three names that I think Moggi is working on it: Gialrdino,F.Torres or V.Nilsteroy...I would go with Gila.
I forgot Canna entirely... And Carini is the most promising goalkeeper in Europe, I don't want to give him up this cheaply... hmm, Torres and VDN are too expensive (and VDN is just bad) so I doubt that, I think that he wants Gila or Zlatan or Morientes...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
VDN ?! Where is a D in Van Nistelrooy's name?

Anyway i'm getting worried with this Vieri business. Too many players are being linked with swap deals for Vieri.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
Ciao tutti,

i´m one of the biggest Vieri fans and i see some of you guys keep saying you dont want 32 year old player who is slow/crap etc. to join you. First of all, he is 30 years old, not 32. Second of all, he isnt slow. At Inter he may seem to be slow since no player give him those passes like Totti at NT do. He still can run and he´s pretty fast if you ask me, at least faster than Trezegay. :cool: Faster and ten times deadlier when it comes scoring goals. I would think he would do awesome job with players like DP, Nedved, Zambrotta etc.

I´m Inter fan and i hope he wont leave, but i think it´s best for him to go. Zac as our coach (oh damn!) and we just bought Adriano back. I see no future for Vieri at Inter. Sad sad...

Edit: I was just watching Eurosportnews channel and they said Vieri have agreed to join Juventus. Four year deal.

They didnt say anything else, no details, nothing. Dunno if that´s true?

Ciao,
Tommi

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
1. Bobo Vieri on form is the biggest strike force in Serie-a.
2. Vieri is usually on form, when he changes club.

Age, price, wage can be questioned, but for me the first point is the most important.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
VDN ?! Where is a D in Van Nistelrooy's name?

Anyway i'm getting worried with this Vieri business. Too many players are being linked with swap deals for Vieri.
oops, my bad!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Tommi, I've seen you in forza-inter.com... Vieri is great, but just too expensive, I think that it's just insane to pay so much for him, Maresca and Thuram for example are still very valuable to us!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)