What Vieri talks? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
datasport.it

Christian Vieri = 7m € + Carini(I thought we sold him completely).
or
Christian Vieri = Maresca + Carini

I like the 1st option very much.
I don't like the second one at all, and I think Capello won't let it happen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Translation:

Already Thursday Heaps and Giraudo could meet the managers of the inter that besides Of dark gray ask Maresca. But the true knot is the contract of Bobogol.

MILAN, 2 June 2004 - Now decisive for the passage of Christian Vieri to the Juventus. Despite the denials of Greatest Moratti (" TO Vieri interest themselves in a lot, the Juve but not only - the patron said nerazzurro during the ceremony for the Party of the Republic in Prefecture to Milan -. However, for the moment we forget it. Now he is in National, we leave calm everything. If the inter is ready to yield it? I am more than other the avances of the other. We are thinking about metter on the squad. A squad with Vieri? Yes, with Vieri") the will of the parts seems now to converge definitive. Already in the next hours it would be able to be us the decisive meeting between the two societies. The continuous Juventus to proposing an exchange to the equal one with Of dark gray, while the inter would want to make I return in deal also Enzo Maresca. The 24enne centrocampista of Bridge Cagnano (Salerno) it is liberated in 2005, did not still find l’agreement with the Juve for the extension and risk to to be closed dall’eventual arrival in bianconero of Emerson. Of against, Maresca has been the ideal for l’Inter, that is in search of quality for its centrocampo, where is obvious the absence of a manufacturer of game. Besides that of the technical contropartite - to exclude in fact that the satisfied Juve Vieri in counting - the knot to surpass is that legacy to the pesantissimo I negotiate of Vieri. The blue bomber in fact is bound to the inter for other two years for a hiring of 7 net millions of euro to season. The Juventus obviously is not arranged to force itself an expenditure of 28 dirty millions and this will be the true knot to dissolve. Three the possibility: either Vieri accepts to take except for money (even if across an awkward spalmatura to the prolongation of the contract with the Juve) either the inter is forced part of that expenditure or deal jumps it and Vieri stays in nerazzurro. Always than it is not reopened the negotiation with the Real Madrid that, second shouting provenienti from the Spain, has had dedicated 18 millions of euro

This sounds interesting.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Bah I really don't like the idea of having Vieri back. IMO is way to old to make this kind of investment. Yes he might play good for another season, but what then... Who will buy Vieri from us? No one. If Moggi and Capello are wise they should invest money in to a young promise, like Zlatan,Gila or Cavenaghi.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The dark gray? WHF :wth:

Anyways, I doubt we'll give them Maresca, altho I am wondering why Moggi hasnt extended his contract yet.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The dark gray? WHF :wth:

Anyways, I doubt we'll give them Maresca, altho I am wondering why Moggi hasnt extended his contract yet.

Because when 2 of the greatest coaches in Serie A in the past 10 years don't want you, that can't be too good.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

No thanks, we're good ;)
To hell with you then, Stuart.

just don't expect me to give you my opinion of Thursday Heaps when he's lining up in Midfield next year :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Andy, did you Google translate that??

Where did you get it from, maybe I can give a more accurate translation
Well, they call it free translation, but it always leaves something left to be desired. Specifically, a good translation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on, its not that hard.

Thursday Heaps = Moggi

Fabio Hair = Fabio Capello

the Greatest Moratti = Some dumbass Inter executive.

See? Easy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)