What is your favourite TV show? (1 Viewer)

River

Jun 15, 2004
right now 'Da Ali G Show' in America :D

Last time i seen it he was asking some American government person about how to punish suicide bombers, he recommended putting them in jail for 20 years as punishment :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
I never really watched Friends, then when it was coming to an end they were on ALL the time. I watched about every eposide in a few weeks :D

OP

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I was never really into Friends. I prefer other types of comedy... oh my, I forgot to mention Scrubs! I absolutely love Scrubs :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    right now 'Da Ali G Show' in America :D

Last time i seen it he was asking some American government person about how to punish suicide bombers, he recommended putting them in jail for 20 years as punishment :D
    Why would you do that to yourself? :confused:

Scrubs is class yeah :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ali G, I actually saw the movie that jackass made. I want that hour and half of my life back. I mean you see so many comedians with no talent, no material, no charm and no class. And in that company he is the lowest of all, it's an insult to the genre that people like that go on tv or make movies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Ali G, I actually saw the movie that jackass made. I want that hour and half of my life back. I mean you see so many comedians with no talent, no material, no charm and no class. And in that company he is the lowest of all, it's an insult to the genre that people like that go on tv or make movies.
    Ok yeah the movie sucked. But his shows are awesome. Maybe its british humour :D

The part in the movie where he turns down the girl, he gives her the phone and says 'put it to vibrate and finish yourself off" :D heheheh

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    The part in the movie where he turns down the girl, he gives her the phone and says 'put it to vibrate and finish yourself off" :D heheheh
    I don't remember that, must have supressed it, but aren't you kind enough to bring it up. :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)