what is up with Barca???????? (4 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
or maybe they should get a spanish coach?
That's a problem in Catalunya. They don't like Spanish coaches, and there simply aren't any good catalonian coaches. Besides, there is no better coach than cruyff, spanish or not...

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

That's a problem in Catalunya. They don't like Spanish coaches , and there simply aren't any good catalonian coaches. Besides, there is no better coach than cruyff, spanish or not...
never thought of that. oh well, so screw them. i dont like jugoslavs but if we buy stankovic i wont start ignoring juve and suporting inter. that's just stupid.
cruyff has won something big with barca before, hasn't he?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
**** you fliakis, I was just asking the guys name because he told me not to call him ED
good. and i just asked you to stop chatting in here to prevent this thread going off topic. this is a very inetersting thread, so please don't ruin it.

Jul 12, 2002
never thought of that. oh well, so screw them. i dont like jugoslavs but if we buy stankovic i wont start ignoring juve and suporting inter. that's just stupid.
cruyff has won something big with barca before, hasn't he?
Just a couple of european cups, the cup winners cup and the european super cup.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Just a couple of european cups, the cup winners cup and the european super cup.
bah, cup winners cup... that's an achievement.

:D

i asked cause for a moment i thought "wait a minute, does he has any experience as a coach?". but then i rememberred that he already coachefd barca so just wanted to make sure.

and your sarcasm wasn't needed at all :D

OP

spider-man

Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    If u people wanna know who the worst big club is? It's el America
    But after Oct. 1st, Barca officially became the worst. Honestly it's to cry for, cuz ronaldinho and saviola played together at front as CF's. Puyol was at center with Rafa, and that Portuguese wing was at wing. That turkish goalie played, and the narrators of the game were saying that it was a line up of luxurie.
    After seeing the re-run of the game and analysing it, then after reading ur reviews; all I have to say is...... U BARCA PEOPLE SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barca has only won three times against Mexican teams. Kliuevert has all the responsability in his hands and Ronaldinho is incharge of the rest. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IS THAT EUROPEAN FUTBOL TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend a 3-3-2-1-1 Having ronaldinho behind Kliuvert, if ur gonna play against cheap teams like america or low Spanish teams.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i really hate barca and i was glad seeing them lose today to valencia and in the mid week to a mexican team. ronaldinho sucks and they thought that him was gonna solve all their problems alone. lets see how they do in the uefa cup. barca mierda!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Popina you are such a bad girl............! :p

I like Barcelona, well at least i liked them lñast year because they had rikelme and i really liked the guy to imrove in that team.

IN this preseason they showed some good things with quaresma and ronaldinho doing very well.

NOw quaresma and rustuc are benched (hey why ustuc is beched??).

If this continue like this after some matchdays,,rikkar will be in deep shit.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    good idea! I deleted my posts.
    Now you are just being silly.

Giving out your name is just a nice gesture, it would not lead to any kind of off-topic discussion. Don't make a big thing of the problem we have.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

bah, cup winners cup... that's an achievement.

:D

i asked cause for a moment i thought "wait a minute, does he has any experience as a coach?". but then i rememberred that he already coachefd barca so just wanted to make sure.

and your sarcasm wasn't needed at all :D
    Cruijff created the Barca "Dream Team", had them consistantly finishing in the top two/three and playing some seriously cool football. Think Romario, think Stoichkov, think Laursen.

He got sacked when he had a slightly less spectacular season because he didn't get on with the chairman, an ambitious little creep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)