what is up with Barca???????? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well put him in a damn course. Do something. They have a very good goalkeeper and keep using valdes who isnt as good. Thats just plain stupid. If theyre not gonna use him then sell him so he can still work

Jul 28, 2002
barca, not only a keeper grave yard (enke,bonana etc), but basically somewhere good players go, and become crap!!! Riquelme??

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
also, barcelona have some really arrogant fans. they think their team is the best of the whole world. i remember in the last champions league one of them was 100% sure barcelona was gonna trash juventus. he was like in torino you will win but at camp nou we will kick your ass. damn when they lost i annoyed him for weeks

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
also, barcelona have some really arrogant fans. they think their team is the best of the whole world. i remember in the last champions league one of them was 100% sure barcelona was gonna trash juventus. he was like in torino you will win but at camp nou we will kick your ass. damn when they lost i annoyed him for weeks
That is why I like them! :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Rijkaard say that it is because Rustu doesn't speak spanish, but I'm not sure that I believe it.

uh yeah- rustu cant speak spanish so its a real impediment when he's on the pitch for 90 mins.

it sounds like it'd really hurt seeing how much he has to communicate with words while his hands are busy making saves...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
uh yeah- rustu cant speak spanish so its a real impediment when he's on the pitch for 90 mins.

it sounds like it'd really hurt seeing how much he has to communicate with words while his hands are busy making saves...
He doesn't have to be fluent to get the basics down, "Keeper", "Ball", "Man On", "Clear", "Over", etc. There are not that many things that need to be said ont he pitch.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
ive always wondered how players can talk to the referee... but he could play and learn spanish at the same time
All refs know at least two languages and they usually have them ref games where they know the language. And if all the players know two languages (most do), then between all that, usually you can talk to the ref so that he will understand.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Rustu is non-EU. So is Saviola, so is Ronaldinho, so are others (can't remember in detail). Barca can only field 3 non-EU players in a la Liga match, so that's keeping Rustu out too.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Rustu is non-EU. So is Saviola, so is Ronaldinho, so are others (can't remember in detail). Barca can only field 3 non-EU players in a la Liga match, so that's keeping Rustu out too.
Indeed, Motta and Marquez are both Non-EU as well.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

He doesn't have to be fluent to get the basics down, "Keeper", "Ball", "Man On", "Clear", "Over", etc. There are not that many things that need to be said ont he pitch.

exactly my point ;)

i mean a keeper uses his hands a lot. when i play i look at his face and next his hands. and usually its his hands that he uses to communicate.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

rubish!
Juventus don't play boring and defensive. Juve have a different style, not defensive and not boring :fero:

Juve have a lot of fans, and a lot of real fans too! and Juve is hunderd times better than Barcelona. who the **** are Barcelona? they are crap.
I'd say they are the worst big club in the world. I don't understand why you think they'r playing attacking and interesting football :confused:
I think it's just terrible football.
How well they play was not my point, it is how they intend to play. They want to play offensive and they mostly buy offensive players.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by spider-man ] ++
It is so frustrating to have to see one of the most admired tams in the world beeing so fragile at this time.
Look at the cuality it has. The coach is pretty good, the mid-field is so-so, the defense is lousy, with sme good players, and the offense is strong enough to do some type of damage.

It was so f***ig disturbing Oct. first, to see this team go down 2-0 to a lousy team like el america of Mexico. (team that I was born to hate) el america is so stupid, it has to bribe it's way out to win a game. To loose aganst a team like that is embarrasing.

I saw what was the matter. Tell me if I'm wrong. Theproblm is the players, not the coach. The goals they scored on them were of an amateur match. The goals were because the defense left them alone. It's not tat I'm Mexican and love my people, but the best defender was Rafa Marquez. The mistakes he made where cuz of lack of communication.

I wish I could share more, really I do, but it would humiliate all Barcelona fans within this forum.
From the first moment i saw that rikard is the coach i knew that it will be like the previous season , this gut has no experience and i am shure they will fire him within 2-3 weeks.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
From the first moment i saw that rikard is the coach i knew that it will be like the previous season , this gut has no experience and i am shure they will fire him within 2-3 weeks.
No, they will not. Rikjaard has been ordered to line-up with youth, but ensure a spot in the Champion's league next year. They have already accepted this season as yet another transitional year.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

2-3 weeks?!
This is not Brazil, thank god.

I think they shoul hold on to him for at least two years and give him the chance to do something with this team. Riijkaard does not have much experience but he will get that with Barcelona.
Football today lacks patience...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
2-3 weeks?!
This is not Brazil, thank god.

I think they shoul hold on to him for at least two years and give him the chance to do something with this team. Riijkaard does not have much experience but he will get that with Barcelona.
Football today lacks patience... [/QUOTE]

hear hear

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
whats with barca and their obsession with dutch coaches and dutch players???
Cruyff basically pulls the strings at the club. He doesn't have a position, so much, but he runs the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)