What is this team really missing? (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Honestly, in terms of quality, I think Boumsong and Kovac are good enough players, especially in Serie B. I think they just need time to gel and get some chemistry. It's going to be hard for them coming from the kind of cover that we're used to, we're used to having the best defenders in the planet during their time. Look at Iuliano and Montero, they were the best of their times. After that was Thuram and Cannavaro, also the best of their time. It would be hard to compare that with what we have now, but we're in Serie B now and Kovac and Boom-boom should be fine.

I still think our team is championship calibre for Serie B, although I'd be a little worried what would happen to us when we get back to Serie A. We need to have more quality signings over the next months if we're anticipating a return to Serie A. Otherwise, the summer period would be insufficient to build from scratch the team we need to compete again at the highest level.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I wonder though how long our start will stay with us if we don't get back to Serie A by next year. I don't think much of them will stay if we don't get promoted. It just wouldn't be fair for them. Anyway, nobody said what happened to Juve being demoted to Serie B was fair either.

I guess, that's how the cookie crumbles.

We have our backs against the wall this year... it's either we get promoted next season or we risk losing a lot.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Forget that 3 at the back rubbish. i wanna introduce the formation arsenal use. 4-5-1. Using wingers on either side and 3 in the centre.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we need an really good defender and an right or left back like zambrotta was.
and we need 1 or 2 players in the midfield.
one link emerson and an great creativ one.

our team miss some creative moments. ok in serie b thei aren't needed

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
we're under 36,5 mln euro how can we strenghten up our squad. We need some investments. Cobolli Gigli said too much but since now he didn't show us facts. In Italian they say: " Paroli Si, Fatti No".

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Mourinho said:
Forget that 3 at the back rubbish. i wanna introduce the formation arsenal use. 4-5-1. Using wingers on either side and 3 in the centre.
that formation will not Ale to play freely...he will have to play like in Azzurri which sux big time...4-4-2 is good

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Morra10 said:
this team isnt missing anything. what 6 wins in a row isnt good enough? and by my calculation the last 5 games have been clean sheets.
exactly! couldnt have said it better myself! sorry but im just sick of reading about most people on here complaining about everything and anything

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We need a good full-back like Zauri or Oddo and a quality defensive midfielder.

Also we need a stronger approach to the games, more agression.

Finally, we need a penalty-reduction.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)