What is the secret of Milan (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Beating roma 3 times easily while juve is unable to bean them at home
and i dont knw if we can get a draw at the olompico after 3 weeks , what
is the difference that makes milan so powerful and superior to roma althoug we manged to get a draw against milan this seaon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You raise an excellent question and I haven't an answer for it at all! It falls in the category of 'frustrating and repetitive disasters' as far as I'm concerned.

Other occurrences in that category are our miserable record against Lazio and our misfortune in CL Finals.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
is the difference that makes milan so powerful and superior to roma althoug we manged to get a draw against milan this seaon.
Juvw managed to get a draw against Milan because of that guy-Nelson Jesus Dida.
He pulled out so many saves :(

Dec 27, 2003
More alternatives, to begin with. Old Billy gives us more security than Dellas, to make just one example.

Then Ancelotti's last stroke of inspiration by playing 3 offensive midfielders and only one striker, which clearly disorientated Capello's 3-4-3.

Perhaps also Capello's contempt for the Coppa Italia, as none of the teams he coached has ever even made it to the final I believe (he did not seem too affected by Roma's demise this time either, on the contrary).

And finally, Milan's tradition of seldom failing on big occasions, as opposed to Roma's tendency to demolish smaller teams but be less conclusive against the giants, which could however be sufficient for them to win the league.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Better defence and luck

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

luck
What a reply!! Sheva on fire...Kaka making the biggest waves of a new player since Sheva....a Pirlo who is everywhere on the field and players like Costacurta playing like a top Serie A defender and 50% of your reply is luck!
Ever thought about being a football analyst..your detailed and meticulous line of thinking is so novel Loppan

:howler:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Welcome to football. It's a great game where, sometimes, names of the players and form and money and standingsand titles and everything else that goes with it, mean nothing over 90 minutes.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
great defenders (Maldini , Nesta, Cafu) etc
Nesta didn't play in the most important match-up of the three....Costacurta-Maldini held back Totti & Cassano.
In two out of the three match ups starters included Redondo, Brocchi and Laurssen.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
great defenders (Maldini , Nesta, Cafu) etc
I find putting Cafu in the same batch as Maldini and Nesta insulting.

Besides, who needs a Brazilian defender when you have Pancaro scoring for you :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Roma has always been inferior to milan.. about those three matches they played recently.. we only can judge on the first match which was the one in the league.. and milan did well even if it was in the olympico.. which proves that roma is still inferior to milan..

the two coppa matches milan and roma rested most of their key players.. Sheva, rui costa, kaka (milan) & Totti, emerson, chivu (roma).. BUT, still.. milan managed to beat roma twice.. which prove another theory "Roma sucks without Totti"..

the answer of the question "What is the secret of milan?" is the same answer for this question "why we can't beat Lazio?".. beleive me if milan in their worst days and Roma are in their best shape.. milan can still beat them.. the same thing about Juve and Lazio..

I hope this Lazio Spell ends soon..

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
Roma has always been inferior to milan.. about those three matches they played recently.. we only can judge on the first match which was the one in the league.. and milan did well even if it was in the olympico.. which proves that roma is still inferior to milan..
You do realize it was the first time in 10 years Milan beat Roma at L'Olimpico??

++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
the two coppa matches milan and roma rested most of their key players.. Sheva, rui costa, kaka (milan) & Totti, emerson, chivu (roma).. BUT, still.. milan managed to beat roma twice.. which prove another theory "Roma sucks without Totti"..
True but Totti was included in the last match (though not as a starter)

I thought Gandalf was a Wizard ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)