What is the secret of Milan (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You do realize it was the first time in 10 years Milan beat Roma at L'Olimpico??
I've heard that, and you know what? your statement suddenly make me realize I found the answer....the secret of Milan is they had Andrea Pirlo!
I remember I've read on the newspaper, After Milan beat Roma at Olimpico (in SerieA match) Capello said that Milan always got the ball first, that's what made him/his team very frustrated. He also added that Pirlo was il protagonista for Milan on that match (not Sheva ;) ). A Fantasista defensive like Pirlo can 'beat' a real fantasista like Totti!:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I always thought that it was for tactical reasons. But then again, I raise an arguement that Milan, Juve, and Roma are tactically equal. It all comes down to the individual brilliances of players that make the difference.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Perhaps also Capello's contempt for the Coppa Italia, as none of the teams he coached has ever even made it to the final I believe (he did not seem too affected by Roma's demise this time either, on the contrary).
Roma made it to the final last season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why did Milan beat Roma you ask? Maybe because they're a better team. They aren't European champions for nothing ya know, and under Ancelotti the Rossoneri have always done well in big matches and found it hard to put away the small teams.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Roma made it to the final last season.
Indeed. I was thinking about Capello's years with Milan in fact (although he may have reached the final once with us - I'll have to check it out), and forgot his more recent record with Roma.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Personally I consider this title race between Juve and Milan as sooner or later Roma will falter without the depth that the other two teams have.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Beating roma 3 times easily while juve is unable to bean them at home
and i dont knw if we can get a draw at the olompico after 3 weeks , what
is the difference that makes milan so powerful and superior to roma althoug we manged to get a draw against milan this seaon.
Don't you remember the Roma match?! Zebina had that hope-and-hit shot on the verge of 90 minutes or so to level! We had the majority of play in that game too, it's not as if we struggled against them..Roma are no team worthy of top spot; that will be proven just sooner than later, if not already as they've humiliated themselves at the hands of Milan on several consecutive occasions! :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You do realize it was the first time in 10 years Milan beat Roma at L'Olimpico??
last year in coppa italia.. milan 4-0 win over roma was at L'Olimpico..
the beginning of this inferiority complex for roma.. ;)

don't forget also.. when was the last time did roma beat milan outside the olympico.. that's a point for milan..

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Is it milan's luck or brilliance I say it's their brilliance, a rock solid defence a strong mid-field and a brilliant strike force. As for juve it might just be bad luck who knows.

Forza milan

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Personally I consider this title race between Juve and Milan as sooner or later Roma will falter without the depth that the other two teams have.
I beg to differ. It's not like our depth is helping us any bit right now, is it? We don't even have any decent back-up defenders in our Primavera squad for fuck's sake!

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
so u want to tell me now Kiko that cafu aint good ha??
Dude, all he meant was that Cafu is nowhere near Nesta or Maldini, which I totally agree.

Cafu, is not that great to me at all. He plays too much offense and most of the time is ineffective moving up.

I'll take Zambrotta or Thuram any day over Cafu.

I think Costacurta is better at right back for Milan than Cafu. That's just my opinion though.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Cafu is a sorry excuse to be a defender. He pretneds to be a defender, but acts like a winger who chooses to hang-around the defensive third of the pitch.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Okay, it seems as if people here can't see the obvious...

The secret of Milan is..

they got rid of Rivaldo

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Beating roma 3 times easily while juve is unable to bean them at home
and i dont knw if we can get a draw at the olompico after 3 weeks , what
is the difference that makes milan so powerful and superior to roma althoug we manged to get a draw against milan this seaon.
i am wondering myself why milan is going soooooooo well...
and even though i KNOW juve is sooooo much better.....
they seem better than US!!!!!!!
i am furious!!!!!!!!:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am wondering myself why milan is going soooooooo well...
and even though i KNOW juve is sooooo much better.....
they seem better than US!!!!!!!
Ok so you are saying that you don't know why Milan is so good and they seem better but Juve is still better???!!! OKAYYYYY THEN

Usually a team proves its superiority week after week on the pitch or in the standings or its ability to do well in Serie A and CL or whatever Cup they are vying for. So how at this moment is Juve better? Because your a fan of Juve????

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Cafu is a sorry excuse to be a defender. He pretneds to be a defender, but acts like a winger who chooses to hang-around the defensive third of the pitch.
Show me one Brazilian defender who actually knows/understands the notion of positioning besides Roque Junior. You just summed up all Brazilians. However, they does not make him a a sorry excuse for a defender otherwise his career would not have been played on teams such as Santos, Roma and Milan.
Sorry I dont' see how you can label someone who played on top teams most of his career as a Sorry excuse for a defender. Maldini he is not..but then again ..who is?

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Milanis probably better due to their squad as they remained solid without really signing a lot of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)