What is the most you have ever drank? (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
When I worked in Dubai all the staff in a company I worked for were give 2 two-liter bottles of water every day (because we would spent a lot of times outside). In the summer, depending on how many hours we'd spend outside, sometimes we would have up to 5 two-liter bottles per day.

Surprisingly, I did not have to piss that often :)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    When I worked in Dubai all the staff in a company I worked for were give 2 two-liter bottles of water every day (because we would spent a lot of times outside). In the summer, depending on how many hours we'd spend outside, sometimes we would have up to 5 two-liter bottles per day.

Surprisingly, I did not have to piss that often :)
    That is because your body absorbes the water.

I am so hungover right now, last night I had 14 beers and two double shots of Jack.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    oh hehehe

I dont drink beer so I usually drink about 12 double vodka & coke in a night to get me pretty pissed.

Though the most I think was about 15 double vod/coke, 3 tequilla and some bottles. Tequilla with the salt and lemon thing is gay, dosent do anything, so that time I snorted the salt and squirted the lemon into my eye. Almost blinded myself and was sick while trying to breath from salt inhalation. Wouldnt recommend that I must say.

Emma would beat everyone here though, she can whatever she wants and still remain relatively sober. We always drink together so she nailed all that plus some more that people inevitably buy her hehe

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    hehe my friend is 17 and he looks 20. He has fake ID from the time he lived in USA. And it's valid in Sweden ;) haha he's so lucky...

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    oh hehehe

I dont drink beer so I usually drink about 12 double vodka & coke in a night to get me pretty pissed.

Though the most I think was about 15 double vod/coke, 3 tequilla and some bottles. Tequilla with the salt and lemon thing is gay, dosent do anything, so that time I snorted the salt and squirted the lemon into my eye. Almost blinded myself and was sick while trying to breath from salt inhalation. Wouldnt recommend that I must say.

Emma would beat everyone here though, she can whatever she wants and still remain relatively sober. We always drink together so she nailed all that plus some more that people inevitably buy her hehe

Holy shit, this post says nothing derogatory about anyone.........

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ive never tried vodka and coke how is it?

one day I drank like ten shots of kamikaze and nothing happened to me. It doesnt work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)