What is a Quaresma? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
Who's Barry Bond?
DUDE! I think that's Barry Bond himself!! whoever he is..
It's Barry Bonds.....

The baseball player who uses all the steriods, but still is 'great'....he is about to break Hank Aaron's home run record....
Hey!! don't make fun of my question:) I wrote a bit too fast becase I see now I was in a hurry earlier. My real question should've been what club does he play for and in wich position....I'm sure he's good if Lippi likes him
Just because Lippi likes a player does not make him good.....

What is a quaresma ? It's a portuguese family name .

I can't believe none of you could answer his question .
This is the funniest post in this thread though...

f*cking hell those legs are hench, she cud easily strike a ball from 40 yrds out with ease
No lies on that shibby, yoseppi.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßömßäяdîëя;1422236 said:
It's Barry Bonds.....

The baseball player who uses all the steriods, but still is 'great'....he is about to break Hank Aaron's home run record....

now I know what you talking about :D

Just because Lippi likes a player does not make him good.....
DA!! Del Piero for example..

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I saw Lippi sai we must buy Quaresma as qick as possible. Where does he play? Never seen him..
Are u sh*&!@# ,me?!!(xcuse my punjabi!:) ) Quaresma.....Great winger @ sporting lisbon.....thot 2 be the new luis figo(imagine C.Ronaldo with body strength)......inconsistent,but on his day..there are no equals....saw flashes of his brilliance against Chelsea in last season's champs league(he plays 4 fc porto these days)

xcellent technique-but like i said,he's inconsistent...if we culd find d secret potion 2 make him give 85% of himself 90%of d time,i'd say get him NOW....

P.S. Do Lippi's remarks indicate an imminent return to his one true love?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßömßäяdîëя;1422280 said:
No, not Delpie for example.
fucker :mad:

And get a real pic of him today compared to then.....

Look at the difference:

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/brew/img/mar04/bonds327.jpg

Now at 40 years old compared to the pic you gave of his being 25 years old......do you think all of that is natural?

Or did you use the ROIDS!?!?!
his face in my pic looks more like that bitch, and the body in your pic are the same (even the dong)..

anyway, marry me Burke :flirt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)