What is a Quaresma? (4 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I saw Lippi sai we must buy Quaresma as qick as possible. Where does he come from?
Quaresma is a former basketball player from Chiago Bulls(where he was known for his shirt number 23),then at the age of 25 he decided to play soccer,he started his career at Albinoleffe,then he moved to Porto for the fee of around 10 bugs and Now he's a portugese nationalplayer.I hope I answered your question mate.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
But hey, as my teacher used to say, there aren't stupid questions, only stupid answers.
Couldn't be more true:

Quaresma is a former basketball player from Chiago Bulls(where he was known for his shirt number 23),then at the age of 25 he decided to play soccer,he started his career at Albinoleffe,then he moved to Porto for the fee of around 10 bugs and Now he's a portugese nationalplayer.I hope I answered your question mate.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I have a question too: Is this Juventus fan site, cuz adress is Juventuz.com so I'm not sure am I in a right place??

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I have a question too: Is this Juventus fan site, cuz adress is Juventuz.com so I'm not sure am I in a right place??
No, it's a fansite for a newly established American feeder club called Juventuz New York. Sorry, mate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)