What does your name mean ? (1 Viewer)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
DARIN :

Your name Darin has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you extremely independent. Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their own way and leave you to work things out for yourself. You are so narrowly focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense of companionship. Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts harmoniously with others. In the home, you can inadvertently be offhand and abrupt when you would really like to show your affection. In circumstances that require a little finesse, you find that you are inclined to be too direct and straight to the point and suffer frustration in your personal relationships as a result. Tension could affect the eyes, ears, teeth, or sinuses. Frequent head colds or severe headaches are potential problems.

thats alot like me :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
lemme see now ... you said ...

GOAT

Your name of Zlatan gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association . You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings . You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led. You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people , but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions . You find it difficult to make snap decisions and to occupy a leadership position as you lack self-confidence . You dislike heavy manual work; as well, you are inclined to put plans off until forced to take action. You find it difficult to be systematic in business and you dislike budgeting . Without the encouragement of others, you lack the energy, confidence, or initiative required to bring an idea to fruition.
BLUE = True

RED = False

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
@ ana : glad to hear that :)

Dylan

i could not find your name there :D , but i'm still trying :)

:down:

try with my reals names

Beto or Edipo (Oedipux) :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dylan ] ++
Edipo (Oedipux) :)
No offense, but isn't that the story of that guy who has an affair wih his mother...amongst other unpleasant things!?

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Dylan ] ++

:down:

try with my reals names

Beto or Edipo (Oedipux) :)
    i knew that this is your real name :p :D

just that i could not find it there, because it's a really rare one ;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    There u go :)

REEM

Your first name of Reem has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature. While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances. You become intensely involved with everything you plan to do, but the stress arising from frustrating obstacles or misunderstandings with others could prompt you to be intolerant and sarcastic in your expression, with breakdowns in congenial relations with family and friends a possible end result. Any emotional outbursts or moods would register as tension in your solar plexus, resulting in nervous indigestion and related problems. Tension could also centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth. True relaxation and peace of mind are elusive under this name.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Dylan

As Heriberto you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors, and could have a desire to be in an occupation which takes you outdoors and involves you with the products of the earth. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature. Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech. Although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it. You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts. The insecurity you experience from limited verbal expression and social ease results in a jealous possessiveness and suffering through frustration, repressed emotion, and self-consciousness.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Just one question. Does your name create a character for you or do you grow into that character? Or should we just wait and name a person after we see their character? :)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ELKE

The first name of Elke leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own. Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well. Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work. This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point. Your verbal expression does not reflect your inner thoughts and feelings, and you often wonder why people react to what you say. The influence of this name does not promote the friendship that you desire or the relaxation and naturalness you should enjoy with people. It is a name that makes you far too practical and serious-minded, and makes it difficult for you to act with spontaneity. You could suffer physically through head tension, with eye, teeth, or sinus problems, headaches, or mentally through worry.

You also asked which names I like...: Male: Maarten
    Female: Silke, Nele, Laura,...

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

You also asked which names I like...: Male: Maarten
    Female: Silke, Nele, Laura,...
    Thank you, you are the first one to answer that question too :D

My favourites : Alia, Narandra, Lelia, Karuna ... feminine

About the male ones, I still have to think ;)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002

Thank you, you are the first one to answer that question too :D

My favourites : Alia, Narandra, Lelia, Karuna ... feminine

About the male ones, I still have to think ;)
    Hehe, thank you :)

But I've never heard the names you've given, but I guess it's the same problem with the names I've given, isn't it? :D

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

Hehe, thank you :)

But I've never heard the names you've given, but I guess it's the same problem with the names I've given, isn't it? :D
    I used to have a German friend named Silke, long time ago ... whatever :D The others I heard too, I like Dutch and Belgian names, as nordic ones too.

Alia = main character from Dune

Narandra = I invented this, following a Tolkien tradition :)

Karuna = indian name, present in Mahabharata

Lelia = italian name from italian comedies

I found a male name, I hope he won't mind :embarass: , but I really like Anders' name :D

And they have to be more ... Sebastian e.g. :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)