What does your name mean ? (1 Viewer)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    lemme see:D

none of you hasn't posted your favourite name/s :fero:

but there is time for everything, huh ;) ?

Zambrotta

The name of Carl gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise. You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression. When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing. Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner. You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship. You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth. There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    @erik :LOL: no ... from " the guiness book of madmen " :D

@espectro : happy to hear that ;)

Ana

Your name of Ana gives you a very idealistic but passive outlook on life. You desire culture and all the refinements of life but you are inclined to live in your dreams. Although you would like to do many things, procrastination undermines your accomplishment and success in life. You do not like to create issues and will do anything to avoid a conflict. Making decisions is difficult for you without the support and approval of others. This name gives you a very sensitive nature, making you feel much that you do not understand. Your feelings are easily hurt, at which times you are inclined to withdraw and become uncommunicative. Although you desire the friendship and association of others, you find it difficult to express your thoughts through the spoken word, and others find you hard to get to know. It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.

Anything you said it`s true!!! :thumb: :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    My name (as some of you know, and have already teased me aboot it :down: ) Is Zlatan, which means "Golden" in Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.

Laugh if you will :stuckup:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    itd be so funny if you were born in like the usa and called "golden" and people were like hey golden whats up and stuff like that. lol

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    thats why i said "if you were born in the usa" well its still funny id laugh everytime i called you. just sayin, lol

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Harrrloww :D

My name is Ivy so the meaning is very simple since it is the name of a plant :groan: some types of are poisonous I'm sure u all know.... ...

BloodOnMorale, does yr book have anything abt my name? i'd like to know :)

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    wait a minute you all, soon you'll find out what are those meanings you want ;) :D

first comes my dear

Bongiovi

Your name of Suzanne has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others. Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need. Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly. However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others. Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others. Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended. You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you. You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill. You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations. A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed. Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    lemme see now ... you said ...

GOAT

Your name of Zlatan gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association. You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings. You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led. You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions. You find it difficult to make snap decisions and to occupy a leadership position as you lack self-confidence. You dislike heavy manual work; as well, you are inclined to put plans off until forced to take action. You find it difficult to be systematic in business and you dislike budgeting. Without the encouragement of others, you lack the energy, confidence, or initiative required to bring an idea to fruition.

and ...

Sunshine

Your name of Ivy creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations. You are very idealistic. You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings. Many times you dream about the things you desire in life, but when it comes down to putting forth the necessary effort and accomplishing your goals, you do not have the strength and initiative. This name does not allow you the system and order your life requires to run in a smooth, efficient way, and if possible you will avoid having to make decisions because you feel much more secure when you can lean on others. Many times you make promises you do not keep, although your intentions are always good.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    the next is

Redangel

As Daniela you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature. Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it. You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts. The insecurity you experience from limited verbal expression and social ease results in a jealous possessiveness and suffering through frustration, repressed emotion, and self-consciousness.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    wait just a moment, my fella :D

Your name of Majed gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

there you go ;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Sunshine

Your name of Ivy creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations. You are very idealistic. You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings. Many times you dream about the things you desire in life, but when it comes down to putting forth the necessary effort and accomplishing your goals, you do not have the strength and initiative. This name does not allow you the system and order your life requires to run in a smooth, efficient way, and if possible you will avoid having to make decisions because you feel much more secure when you can lean on others. Many times you make promises you do not keep, although your intentions are always good.
    Thank u BloodOnMorale for all yr effort :thumb: Generally it's quite true :shocked:

BTW.......Ivy = plant ...... the stuff that G_O_A_T's eat :scared:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    wait just a moment, my fella :D

Your name of Majed gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.

there you go ;)
    That's scary!! :eek: :scared:

where did you get that from?!

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

That's scary!! :eek: :scared:

where did you get that from?!
    well, you should find the link on the second page of this thread if i recall correctly :D, i gave it to anders :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    it sounded really accurate except for one thing....

i'm not always serious in person.....(at least i dont think so :confused: )

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    yeah, i've noticed that the descriptions are quite good, they matched mostly to what i thought about the people i know better around :D

of course, nothing is perfect, so there had to be some little errors too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)