What does your name mean ? (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Anyway I found this stuff in an old book of mine, so I began to search the Internet in order to learn more about name meanings, an old hobby of mine. So this is what I discovered :)

I'll start with Mr. Prezident :D

Martin

Martin as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous. You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic. This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do. You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements. Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation. There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature. You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.

Tell me if there is a little something true :p :D

What do you people think about your names ?

Which is your favourite name ?

Why ? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    the next one i have in my mind is erik of course, mr. assistant manager :D ;)

so ... i think this might be similar to what i know about you :)

Erik

The name of Erik creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature. You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways. Others often find it difficult to understand you.

try to see my point please :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    the next one i have in my mind is erik of course, mr. assistant manager :D ;)

so ... i think this might be similar to what i know about you :)

Erik

The name of Erik creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature. You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways. Others often find it difficult to understand you.

try to see my point please :)
    This is surprisingly accurate. Only a couple of things that don't stack up:
    1. I'm not overly sensitive, not that I know of anyway :D
    2. Concentrating on something was and is never a strongpoint of mine :(
    3. I am crystal clear and EVERYONE can understand me! :stuckup:

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

This is surprisingly accurate. Only a couple of things that don't stack up:
    1. I'm not overly sensitive, not that I know of anyway :D
    2. Concentrating on something was and is never a strongpoint of mine :(
    3. I am crystal clear and EVERYONE can understand me! :stuckup:
    :excited: thank you for the trust :D

good searching after all ;)

Nina

The name of Antonina has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs. As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness. You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines. Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature. At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally. You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required. This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes. You are matter-of-fact in your attitude to things, not easily swayed by others, nor overly compassionate to the suffering of others. You are an ambitious person, have expensive tastes, appreciate quality in all things.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    the next one is of course anders :D ;) ... which will not probably be so happy about this thread, but whatever, after all i just paste this stuff from some very good searchings, so don't blame me :D

do you want me to search "wanker" too ;) ?

Anders

Your name of Anders creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas. You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it. Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude. This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates. Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult. You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others. You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word. You have a sensitive nature--sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others. Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness. You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines. This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes. nor overly compassionate to the suffering of others.
    With this facts I can't really relay I believe, but others are quite true.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    John

The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding. Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues. You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease. People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive. You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues. Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.

Generally not far off the mark. Scary. I don't have any health problems at all though.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Iulia

Your name of Iulia has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking. You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own. This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness. You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking. You seldom experience the peace of mind that comes with composed thinking and emotional control. Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Iulia

Your name of Iulia has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking. You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own. This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness. You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking. You seldom experience the peace of mind that comes with composed thinking and emotional control. Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
    No way :D Try PMing with her - you'll be typing non-stop ;)

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    you stoled my idea :p :D :LOL:

thank you john, thank you :embarass:

i did not tought that you will care about my name ...

excuse me for the mistake, john :)

@erik : yeah right :D you know me better than i thought ;)

@nina : i am glad to hear that :)

next ... Tom

As Tom, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem. You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems "get you down" for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times. Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself. In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate. However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I know.:nervous: She's going to kill us.
    :doh: :D obviously this was my hidden plan

thanks ;)

Fabi

The name of Fabiana has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Tom

You are the perfect human being in every sense. As generous and pleasant as you are immensely attractive on the outside. Women fall at your feet, and friends are too many to count. Everyone wants to know you, nobody dislikes you, due to there being not a single flaw in your personality. You are as close as is possible to being a God. We look upon you in awe.

This is from a book I have entitled "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" by E.Pleyte

A reputable source I can assure you, and well worth a read.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Tom

You are the perfect human being in every sense. As generous and pleasant as you are immensely attractive on the outside. Women fall at your feet, and friends are too many to count. Everyone wants to know you, nobody dislikes you, due to there being not a single flaw in your personality. You are as close as is possible to being a God. We look upon you in awe.

This is from a book I have entitled "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" by E.Pleyte

A reputable source I can assure you, and well worth a read.
    :LOL: x 10000 !!!

i actually think i'm going to die laughing right now

you are truly madly deeply crazy man :D

@espectro : oh really ? don't mess with me ;)

Esteban

As Esteban, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others--the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature. However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to. You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some "easy money" because this name destroys initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer. Misunderstandings could exist in your personal life because of this emotional power which you have difficulty controlling and also because of a difficulty in accepting a responsibility and seeing it through. You are apt to leave a project unfinished and go on to something else. Routine and system are foreign to your life, and, of course, these assets are an integral part of any successful undertaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)