What does a Juve fan do when Juventus wins the Champions League? (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
caroline_celico said:
Hahahahaha...................
so happy to find out that the juventini realize that their team would only win the CL on playstation:p

The same goes to your team for the serie a:agree:

Oh I forgot, that Moggi and Giraudo are the responsibles for your team's failure

May 3, 2006
tassard said:
The same goes to your team for the serie a:agree:

Oh I forgot, that Moggi and Giraudo are the responsibles for your team's failure
ahh... i still remember when the last time milan win serie A and it is 2004. just 2 years ago + still confident that we'll win this season.
but juve last CL trophy???? hhhhh...... can't remember how long was it:disagree:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
caroline_celico said:
ahh... i still remember when the last time milan win serie A and it is 2004. just 2 years ago + still confident that we'll win this season.
but juve last CL trophy???? hhhhh...... can't remember how long was it:disagree:
hmm.I can say it was in 1996.Yours was in 2003.In the last years we reached 4 finals and you only 2.
As for the serie a you simply can not say anything.2004 was the last time.And before that in 1999.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
caroline_celico said:
that's because you're 14 years old

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
I would flip out in front of the television.
And be happy like mad if they win it again once more.
It´s so long time ago that we won the Championsleague.

May 3, 2006
just dream on!!!
I will NEVER become a juventini eventough the sun rise from the west!!!
I hate juve since the first time i become a football lover (it was 1998/99, i'm a laziale that time, but milan win the scudetto)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
caroline_celico said:
just dream on!!!
I hate juve since the first time i become a football lover (it was 1998/99, i'm a laziale that time, but milan win the scudetto)
so you actually hate Juve more than you love Milan eh ?

No surprise. So pathetic.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
caroline_celico said:
just dream on!!!
A true supporter :touched:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
caroline_celico said:
still confident?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)