What do you think about this? (1 Viewer)

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
A posted this on the Intercontinetal post, but that is almost dead so, I post it again here so you can give your opinion...
Sorry if i'm doing the wrong thing, I hope not.

Hi everybody.. I'm an Argentinian (is argentine or argentinian?) Boca Juniors Fan.

I read all what you've said on this forum (and others) about Boca and the match. That you thought that Boca was inferior and that was going to lose. I know that european football is a lot more popular in the world, and spend a lot more money. But you should be much more respectfull with southamerican football. We doesn't have money so we have to sell our good players but, we have something that Europe doesn't have... We
(Argentina and Brasil especially) are a player's factory, and some of the players that are right now in my squad, for example, are going to be in Europe sometime. Some of then may be the stars of the future.
We beat Real Madrid 2-1 in 2000, we really deserve it... We lost to Bayern Munich in 2001 0-1 in the last minute (it was foul for us anyway), playing 70 minutes with 10 men and 2 starters injured, one a day before, the other in the game. And now we beat Milan, and we deserve it again.
I hope this help. I hope you learn that in southamerica, even with a 10% of the money Europe spend, we have teams that, working hard, can be at the same level... We made a tour in Spain 6 months ago. We draw against
Barcelona (1-1) with ours starters (we should win hehe, really), and draw against Betis (1-1) with our B team. Then lost against Atletico de Madrid in our third match in 5 days with a mixed team.

I'm not trying to be coky (dont know if it's spelled right). I'm trying to be fair. Becouse this trophy is The World Cup when Europe wins, and Toyota Cup when we win. The europeans always says that they had a bad day... we have nothing to do with that, we are always lucky.

Sorry for my english. I don't use very often... You notice it didn't you hehehe.
And Forza Juve... You beat River Plate in 96... hehehe, and my father is italian and Juve fan so.

Good luck everybody.

PD: After all... we are winning 22-20 in the Intercontinental record.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
but that doesn't matter. i agree with you in general. argentina is doing a great job, having no money yet delivering bunch of talents every year. nothing but respect.
but next year you'll face juve and no chance of wining for you.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Samuelsop ] ++
A posted this on the Intercontinetal post, but that is almost dead so, I post it again here so you can give your opinion...
Sorry if i'm doing the wrong thing, I hope not.

Hi everybody.. I'm an Argentinian (is argentine or argentinian?) Boca Juniors Fan.

I read all what you've said on this forum (and others) about Boca and the match. That you thought that Boca was inferior and that was going to lose. I know that european football is a lot more popular in the world, and spend a lot more money. But you should be much more respectfull with southamerican football. We doesn't have money so we have to sell our good players but, we have something that Europe doesn't have... We
(Argentina and Brasil especially) are a player's factory, and some of the players that are right now in my squad, for example, are going to be in Europe sometime. Some of then may be the stars of the future.
We beat Real Madrid 2-1 in 2000, we really deserve it... We lost to Bayern Munich in 2001 0-1 in the last minute (it was foul for us anyway), playing 70 minutes with 10 men and 2 starters injured, one a day before, the other in the game. And now we beat Milan, and we deserve it again.
I hope this help. I hope you learn that in southamerica, even with a 10% of the money Europe spend, we have teams that, working hard, can be at the same level... We made a tour in Spain 6 months ago. We draw against
Barcelona (1-1) with ours starters (we should win hehe, really), and draw against Betis (1-1) with our B team. Then lost against Atletico de Madrid in our third match in 5 days with a mixed team.

I'm not trying to be coky (dont know if it's spelled right). I'm trying to be fair. Becouse this trophy is The World Cup when Europe wins, and Toyota Cup when we win. The europeans always says that they had a bad day... we have nothing to do with that, we are always lucky.

Sorry for my english. I don't use very often... You notice it didn't you hehehe.
And Forza Juve... You beat River Plate in 96... hehehe, and my father is italian and Juve fan so.

Good luck everybody.

PD: After all... we are winning 22-20 in the Intercontinental record.
Welcome!
You are right-Boca is an excellent and South America produces tons of great players! You should be proud:D:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
:lazy:

sure, boca is a great team, milan is great team, real is a great team. and juve is not. great.
:D

That's not what I said. I said there's no good reason to claim we would beat Boca, cause they're really good. As long as they have Bianchi anyway..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hmm, so Martin's hatred for Totti has spread to different topics.

How Lovely:D

Anyway, Boca is a damn good team. I underestimated them because some of the competition that they face in the Argentine Leauge, quite honestly, isn't the best. At least from what I've seen on Fox Sports World.

Oh Well.

OP

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Hi...

Well... I was talking about the Intercontinental Cup (i've said World Cup because when you win you are the "Club World Champion"), no the FIFA World Cup. But is ok, that picture is fine... hehehehe
    I'm Glad you think like that... Lots of people really think that we should lose badly against a good european team, even when we show them in matches likes this that we can win...

You are right... I think that against Juve should be more dificult. For example, against Real Madrid was easier than Milan. Even the present Real Madrid I think is easier, because we play better against ofensives teams like them, who have a weaker defense (I'm not saying it would be easy, they are good). But Juve also has a great typically italian defense so. Maybe next year... It should be a great match.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I read that this is the beginning of the end for Boca, many important players are expected to leave the team this year due to the financial problems that are hitting the clubs and the whole of Argentina. The players, coach and fans new about this and that's why they wanted the Toyota Cup so badly.

Samuelsop, is it true?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    But that happens all the time, Fahad, and they keep coming back. ;) I think if Bianchi leaves that will be the nail in the coffin, otherwise Boca may rule again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)