What do you get when you mix the NBA with the NHL? (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
why did it start in the first place?
A "fan" throwed a plastic bottle or something on a player who was down and that player went out in the audience to punch that fan.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Actually, it all started with Artest's foul on Wallace. You can see it all in the second link.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Man, look at those suspensions in the NBA. Six games for headbutting a referee??? That's nothing!!

Jul 19, 2003
    I thought the Pacers' players did nothing wrong. They're humans after all before they're professional ball players. Those cowardly fans wouldn't do the same thing if they met one of them in a dark alley. :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Just another day at the Stadio Olympico...

Man, we have R&B/Vibe Music Awards where people are getting stabbed on a regular basis. Why am I not surprised?

Jul 19, 2003
    Ben Wallace is the moron that started it.......and that dumbass Pistons fan had no business throwing anything. Stephen Jackson was acting like an idiot as well.

I applaud Rasheed Wallace for keeping his calm.....especially given his reputation (which he has disproved time and time again) of being a bit hot-headed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    But that idiot Artest is known for causing trouble, and he's the one who started attacking the fans. If I was Wallace I would have beat the crap out of Artest for going after our fans.

Jul 19, 2003
    He might be known for causing trouble, but this time he was just laying down on the bench waiting for the whole thing to settle.....and then he's rewarded with a beer thrown at him. As for Ben Wallace, that wasn't even a hard foul and his reaction in that way is what caused the whole thing. Then he goes and keeps talking shit to him and throws a towel on him......maybe he was pissed that Artest wasn't reacting. Wallace is a wonderful player......but he disappointed me in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)