What do you do? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
of course not..how you even suggest it?:fero::D;)

bad ref's bad decisions:

-allows a goal from the other team that was clearly inside the area (5 aside rules say you cannot score from inside the area)
-books one of our players for a tackle he deemed a slide, even though the guy just slipped as he tackled! (and won the ball)
-I was holding the ball up in the corner, waiting for support, and he gave a goal kick and said I was time wasting
-I was slid from behind, the guy took not one piece of the ball, and the ref said I dived..me..dive?! never!
-disallows one of our legitimate goals (involving a lovely flicked through ball by me!) just because one pathetic opposition player made a lame appeal that it was inside the area..and the ref BELIEVED HIM!!
-booked me for calling him shite

I mean who is this guy, moreno in disguise??

oh yeah and he wrecked our warm up by standing in our goalmouth tying his damn shoe laces..I carried on anyway and hit the bastard:fero:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
oh yeah and he wrecked our warm up by standing in our goalmouth tying his damn shoe laces..I carried on anyway and hit the bastard:fero:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
What do I do for football? Nothing earth-moving :embarass: Just supporting the teams I like, visiting their games as much as I can, writting an article for the paper here and there :)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
of course not..how you even suggest it?:fero::D;)

bad ref's bad decisions:

-allows a goal from the other team that was clearly inside the area (5 aside rules say you cannot score from inside the area)
-books one of our players for a tackle he deemed a slide, even though the guy just slipped as he tackled! (and won the ball)
-I was holding the ball up in the corner, waiting for support, and he gave a goal kick and said I was time wasting
-I was slid from behind, the guy took not one piece of the ball, and the ref said I dived..me..dive?! never!
-disallows one of our legitimate goals (involving a lovely flicked through ball by me!) just because one pathetic opposition player made a lame appeal that it was inside the area..and the ref BELIEVED HIM!!
-booked me for calling him shite

I mean who is this guy, moreno in disguise??

Sorry :D but I just wanna say that your team was in bad luck.....well, That's football :angel:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
but the refs change..there are about 8 regular refs, but last season we had the same one for most games..but he was a good ref:cool:

if we get the same crap ref every week I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands:devil:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
does the the lousy ref look as bad as Moreno?
he's actually very freakish looking, weird shaped head, like he's got a massive forehead:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)