What do you do? (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Rickenbacker inspired me to this thread after he asked some questions about Sutnop top everybody

so My question is what is your contribution to Football currently

I am currently working out to become Coach/Manager for one of the Youth Teams of one of the big Clubs in my city......

So My questions is once again what do you do?
apart from discuss things on this forum

watch arhived goals, play, coach, scout, adminstrive stuff, admire, support, write articles etc..........

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I play for a 5 aside team but we suck..last season we lost our last 11 games and were relegated :down:

not my fault of course

Jul 12, 2002
I play for a semi-professional team, I fund a youth soccer program in my community, and I will be a tactical assistant coach in a low level professional league in France starting in the 2003 season.

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I play for a semi-professional team, I fund a youth soccer program in my community, and I will be a tactical assistant coach in a low level professional league in France starting in the 2003 season.
    semi-proffessional

does that mean you get paid to play?

Have you gone any coaching programmes?
    For the tactical assitant position or are you just starting fresh?

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    er....i contribute to footballing economy by buying juve stuff?:D:D
    what about wathcing, do you go to games, play for a club or perhaps help out in a community?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Im captain and assistent coach of a semi - pro side, as well as coaching our local under 12's.

My wife plays for a womens semi - pro side and coaches our local school team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)