What do you do on the internet? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
ßüякε;2607191 said:
My university emailed me two days ago telling me I should hurry up and sign up for classes or I will be locked out this coming semester.

They mailed me my degree in the mail 3 weeks prior to that...
I bet they get some people that way. "Well maybe I should just pay tuition just in case so I don't get in trouble."

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2607191 said:
My university emailed me two days ago telling me I should hurry up and sign up for classes or I will be locked out this coming semester.

They mailed me my degree in the mail 3 weeks prior to that...
:D:sergio:

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
My username and password still work in our university's website :weee:
:lol:

I dont think you should visit that website anymore.This university brings so many bad memories lol.

Btw, Abu Elias gave me a f**kin C+ ! I mean come on its business, not neurophysiology ! And the problem is he liked me he said i am an excellent student and it shows from my midterm grades and class participation. I used to get A's in business during highschool and it was ten times harder than this course -.-" !

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol:

I dont think you should visit that website anymore.This university brings so many bad memories lol.

Btw, Abu Elias gave me a f**kin C+ ! I mean come on its business, not neurophysiology ! And the problem is he liked me he said i am an excellent student and it shows from my midterm grades and class participation. I used to get A's in business during highschool and it was ten times harder than this course -.-" !
Poor you :D

Its probably because you didn't do too good in the final, thats got 40% of the grade. Also, theres nothing he can do to help in the final, he could help you in the midterm grade and in the coursework, but once you reach the final yóu're on your own. Btw, i should have given you the projects i did for his classes, i took three classes with him and got 2 A's and a B+, it helps that my dad is his colleague and i've known him for more than 5 years though :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Poor you :D

Its probably because you didn't do too good in the final, thats got 40% of the grade. Also, theres nothing he can do to help in the final, he could help you in the midterm grade and in the coursework, but once you reach the final yóu're on your own. Btw, i should have given you the projects i did for his classes, i took three classes with him and got 2 A's and a B+, it helps that my dad is his colleague and i've known him for more than 5 years though :D
I think i did well on my final, but he gave us a very poor grade on the project. You know i worked my ass off, i borrowed business books from the library, i researched countless books and articles online and my parts of the project were well written because i revised them for 2 days before submitting them to my group. But you should have seen what my collegues worked on, i really dont blame him for giving us a poor grade but its not fair i worked so hard on it,and i told him so he was like OK Asma i will TRY to look at it again but i dont guarantee you any bonus marks pffft. But i got excellent grades on my other two electives, and besides medical students only need to pass since the grades are not counted lol.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think i did well on my final, but he gave us a very poor grade on the project. You know i worked my ass off, i borrowed business books from the library, i researched countless books and articles online and my parts of the project were well written because i revised them for 2 days before submitting them to my group. But you should have seen what my collegues worked on, i really dont blame him for giving us a poor grade but its not fair i worked so hard on it,and i told him so he was like OK Asma i will TRY to look at it again but i dont guarantee you any bonus marks pffft. But i got excellent grades on my other two electives, and besides medical students only need to pass since the grades are not counted lol.
Ya in the end it doesn't matter, if i were you, i'd just do the bare minimum to get a D :p

Abu Elias puts a lot of emphasis on the project, did it involve doing SWOT analysis, Balanced Scorecards and things like that?

I thought you told me before that you didn't do too well in the final?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Ya in the end it doesn't matter, if i were you, i'd just do the bare minimum to get a D :p

Abu Elias puts a lot of emphasis on the project, did it involve doing SWOT analysis, Balanced Scorecards and things like that?

I thought you told me before that you didn't do too well in the final?
No it was related to medicine , something about tobacco regulation in the United States.It involved alot of history and ethics -_-".

And about the exam yeah i personally thought i screwed up , then i contacted him after the grades were out. He told me i did well. It was just that nasty project lol.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

No it was related to medicine , something about tobacco regulation in the United States.It involved alot of history and ethics -_-".

And about the exam yeah i personally thought i screwed up , then i contacted him after the grades were out. He told me i did well. It was just that nasty project lol.
:rofl: :rofl: You're kidding?!! :lol:

I did the same exact project in another course with him. A course I got an A in(Business and Government). Wasn't it the one about the FDA and their attempts to ban tobacco production.. I did that too. If only you told me about it eariler :sergio:

Looks like Abu Elias didn't want to trouble himself too much for a summer course thats also an elective :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
:rofl: :rofl: You're kidding?!! :lol:

I did the same exact project in another course with him. A course I got an A in(Business and Government). Wasn't it the one about the FDA and their attempts to ban tobacco production.. I did that too. If only you told me about it eariler :sergio:

Looks like Abu Elias didn't want to trouble himself too much for a summer course thats also an elective :D
:lol: Too late for that now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)