what did zlatan say when he was subbed vs treviso? (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Jeeks said:
I just arrived home after a 4 hour train trip.
I love train rides. Last time I took a 6 hour ride to NC, I met a rapper and his family, we drank Henessy all the way down and shared rhymes. Anything cool happen on your train Jack?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Enron said:
I love train rides. Last time I took a 6 hour ride to NC, I met a rapper and his family, we drank Henessy all the way down and shared rhymes. Anything cool happen on your train Jack?
No man, I was alone and almost all the passangers are old retired people.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
EVERY match yes.. but.. :(.. he is allready 31... and a real team shouldn't depend on a 31 year old legend.. they must bring in new great players that play every match a GOOD match.. sell ibra to chelsea for 50 mil. or more.. plenty of money :S so why not :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Apparently the heated coversation went like this

Caps Assis: Zlatan, Fabio wants u fresh for wednesday so its sub time.

Zlatan: Hell no! tell him,if he knows whats good for his labido im stayin on the pitch.

Caps Assis to Cap: Mr Capello,Zlatan says u aint gettin no booty if u sub him (broken telephone has commenced)

Cap to Assis: Tell him that i might not have swedish dong tonight but i certainly do have a french option in zebina!

Cap Assis to Zlatan: Fabio says he dont give a shit coz he's been havin relations with zebina.

Zlatan: Oh no he didn't, that man whore!

from a honest and reliable source my friends:agree: now u know the real reason for zebina leaving.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This is what more or less happened:

Zlatan: " if you critisize me, why don't you sub me with him(Zalayeta)?!"

A few minutes later... Capello subs Zlatan with Zalayeta

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zlatan actually said to capellos assistant & i quote: ''Sod this game! I wont be missed. Lets grab a coffee down by the Juventuz cafe at home''

Thats the truth!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Subbed Ibra escapes fine

Juventus have dismissed suggestions that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be fined for his reaction to being substituted on Saturday.

Reports in the media yesterday insisted that the Swede would be hit in the pocket after reacting angrily to being replaced in the 0-0 draw against Treviso.

Although the former Ajax man did exchange words with boss Fabio Capello and his assistants, the Italian giants have played down the incident.

He was only angry with being taken off, that’s a gesture which fits in with normality,” stated director general Luciano Moggi.

His nervousness was understandable because that happens when a player is unable to deliver his best.”:tdown: :tdown:

Ibrahimovic is struggling to mirror the astonishing performances of his debut Italian campaign last term.

He proved to be an instant hit at the Stadio Delle Alpi following his £11.5m move from Ajax, scoring 16 Serie A goals and providing assists for numerous others as the side won the title.

But Ibrahimovic has struggled with form and fitness this time around and has disappointed in front of goal.

Although Ibrahimovic has finally broken his Champions League drought by scoring three times in Europe, he has only netted six goals in Serie A this term.

To add to his frustration, he was denied his seventh goal of the League campaign on Saturday when his acrobatic effort struck the post.

Channel4

-------------------------------------------

Why wasn't he fined??:disagree: :disagree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
I know what he said:

"I know that Capello wants to keep our relationship under wraps in the media, but ask Neddie what Cap does with his tongue in the locker room."

:rofl2:

you cease to amaze me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)