what did zlatan say when he was subbed vs treviso? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2005
channel4 said he left the pitch grinning. that gives the impression he was doing a camoranesi. in fact he had just blazed over a shot far and wide when it was on the corner of the 6 yard area from a cross and he most likely smiling about that.

but anyway he wasnt smiling when he went near zalayeta and gave him 5 so thats that.

anyway, there was a man in a suit who zlatan said something to, the man was tyring to usher him or something, and zlatan held his finger up like 'no, watch it' and had this bugged out expression on his face.

what did he say and who was that man?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
The man is Capello's assistant. And Zlatan probably said to him something like: "...one more time and I will say my best friend Capello to kick you out the club!"

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i hate ibrahimovic... all the goals in the champions league where scored when ibra was subbed and del piero was on field.. and against treviso 0-0... very strange.. ibrahimovic.. i hope you will score a goal cuz i think im not the only one who sees this... please del piero recover in time for arsenal

Sara81

Mar 13, 2006
petersmit said:
i hate ibrahimovic... all the goals in the champions league where scored when ibra was subbed and del piero was on field.. and against treviso 0-0... very strange.. ibrahimovic.. i hope you will score a goal cuz i think im not the only one who sees this... please del piero recover in time for arsenal
that is my wish
juventus needs Delpiero for the next match:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)