what did zlatan say when he was subbed vs treviso? (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here is what he said, finally...

James Richardson said:
Old Lady's nerves on edge in Turin

Despite inching towards the scudetto, Juventus's season is falling apart just as it comes to the crunch for those below them.

Silvio Berlusconi isn't the only Italian leader looking a little tired of late. After their record-breaking pace through the first five months of the season, former juggernauts Juventus are arriving at the finish line all played out. Twenty-three wins in their first 28 games have been followed by one victory in the last four.

Even last Saturday's visit to bottom-of-the-table Treviso failed to produce anything more than a goalless draw. Fortunately for Juve, rivals Milan were even more distracted by their own Champions League ambitions and lost 1-0 at Lecce. That result ended talk of a re-opened title race, but somehow the scudetto doesn't seem that big a deal anymore after last week's Highbury hiding.

Not since the days of Anne Boleyn has a Henry given an old lady the pasting she received last Tuesday, and nerves are now on edge in Turin. Take the following sideline exchange last Saturday between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Fabio Capello:

Capello: "Don't play like shit."
Ibrahimovic: "If you don't like it, mister, take me off."
Capello: "Get off then".
Ibrahimovic, as he leaves the field: "Fuck off. And don't tell me I play like shit."

Tough talking, indeed. Juve have passed off the episode as a natural symptom of the team's will to win, which certainly is a relief - otherwise, it might sound like the lid was about to lift on a simmering pot of discontent should they fail to achieve a miraculous comeback against Arsenal on Wednesday.
What the hell is this for??:disagree: :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I think zlatan has loads to prove 2moro...hopefully he will pounce on the arsenal defence and tear them a new asshole.....with two goals....and Trez giving them another....while Neddy will be like "i want to join in the fun"......and then Dp putting the cherry on top with a 4-0

4-1 most probable since henry wants to leave the CL with his last goal as a Gunner

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Zlatan: Everytime, Everytime!!.... Do we have a problem?... (Egyptions will probably remember this) ..... funny how Ajax can make twins....

One thing I'd like to add, it's not only rude and unacceptable to protest for being substitueted, but its also so irritating for the player coming in, cuz he'll probably feel like crap as he'll think he is not as good as the one comin off. Poor Zalayeta.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
ahead said:
Zlatan: Everytime, Everytime!!.... Do we have a problem?... (Egyptions will probably remember this) ..... funny how Ajax can make twins....

One thing I'd like to add, it's not only rude and unacceptable to protest for being substitueted, but its also so irritating for the player coming in, cuz he'll probably feel like crap as he'll think he is not as good as the one comin off. Poor Zalayeta.
Hey hey hey, This line is copyrighted to Mido. Someone is gonna get sued :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)