What did you dream yesterday? (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dreamt that i was falling town several stories.kinda like falling into a void with a hundred levels.and then i woke up with a jolt.ive had this dream since i was very young.and ive never found any explanation for it.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Well, i dreamed with an strange old bridge. It was in the morning, the air was very cold, and the water was very dark. It was like an old movie. It was beautiful dream.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i dreamt that the peasants revolted and overthrew my royal family, degrading me from princess to guillotine victim

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Almost never remeber my dreams.
When I do remember them It´s just me beeing chased and jumping from 30-40 meters high houses down to parkinglots.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I never remember what i dream really.... When I was a kid I always remembered what i dreamt, very clearly but not any more.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I dreamed Chelsea.....it was some kind of a report,and it was outstanding.
I don't know why,maybe because I think of avoiding Chelsea in 1/8fin,very often these days.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i dreamed i was standing at a bus stop with some really strange people and kept missing my bus,they would not stop and i was blaming the wierdo's i was standing next to but the buses were not the buses that would normally go there anyway.
strange as i never usually remember my dreams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)