What cars are the juve players driving?? (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The G35 Coupe is one of the sickest, affordable cars on the market. It has 295 hp on an inline six engine, as well as loads of torque. The interior also trumps the 350z..

Gianluigi

Dec 18, 2005
RochemBeck said:
The G35 Coupe is one of the sickest, affordable cars on the market. It has 295 hp on an inline six engine, as well as loads of torque. The interior also trumps the 350z..
True. I went to the Infiniti showroom when i was in the states and i sat in the G35 Coupe. What a car!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Nissan's are overrated. Volvo's are great, but if I had to choose I don't know if I'd choose a Saab or a Volvo. It doesn't matter, I'm getting a Cayenne anyways. :D

Gianluigi

Dec 18, 2005
Torkel said:
Nissan's are overrated. Volvo's are great, but if I had to choose I don't know if I'd choose a Saab or a Volvo. It doesn't matter, I'm getting a Cayenne anyways. :D
Would u rather not have a Range Rover or the Range Rover Sport?! The Cayenne looks ugly next to a Range Rover. Not trying to put u off 2 much!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Gianluigi said:
Would u rather not have a Range Rover or the Range Rover Sport?! The Cayenne looks ugly next to a Range Rover. Not trying to put u off 2 much!
The Cayenne looks ugly?! NEVER! :D

I really think it's a beatiful car. I've read about some people not liking it, but I just think it's fantastic. The only problem is the colour, I saw a magnificent white one today, but I'm still leaning towards black.

Gianluigi

Dec 18, 2005
Torkel said:
The Cayenne looks ugly?! NEVER! :D

I really think it's a beatiful car. I've read about some people not liking it, but I just think it's fantastic. The only problem is the colour, I saw a magnificent white one today, but I'm still leaning towards black.
Yeh black is nice and the best choice! Bit too common though. Well in Scotland anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)