What cars are the juve players driving?? (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
found this:

Even more important, symbolically, for Italians, the Agnellis own the crown jewels of Italian sport: Juventus and Ferrari. All over the country, black-and-white flags are draped from windows and balconies declaring support for the "Old Lady" of Italian football; or else people cover their clothes and cars with images of the cavallino rampante (the "little horse rampant", which is the symbol of Ferrari). When Ferrari wins a grand prix, Italian drivers hoot their horns for hours -- which means that, of late, any Sunday siesta has been impossible. Even if there's a war on, when Alessandro Del Piero pulls a hamstring, or Rubens Barrichello gains pole position, all other news is either relegated or else ignored entirely.

I guess, many have ferraris...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Stephan said:
found this:

Even more important, symbolically, for Italians, the Agnellis own the crown jewels of Italian sport: Juventus and Ferrari. All over the country, black-and-white flags are draped from windows and balconies declaring support for the "Old Lady" of Italian football; or else people cover their clothes and cars with images of the cavallino rampante (the "little horse rampant", which is the symbol of Ferrari). When Ferrari wins a grand prix, Italian drivers hoot their horns for hours -- which means that, of late, any Sunday siesta has been impossible. Even if there's a war on, when Alessandro Del Piero pulls a hamstring, or Rubens Barrichello gains pole position, all other news is either relegated or else ignored entirely.

I guess, many have ferraris...
Rubens is gone, though. :frown:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Only FIAT Group cars are allowed at the training ground parking lot, so I guess a lot of the players drive FIATs/Alfas/Ferraris/Lancias/Masseratis, at least to training.

Blasi Drives an Alfa ROmeo GT for example.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Zlatan said:
Only FIAT Group cars are allowed at the training ground parking lot, so I guess a lot of the players drive FIATs/Alfas/Ferraris/Lancias/Masseratis, at least to training.

Blasi Drives an Alfa ROmeo GT for example.

I love ALFA's :weee:

(I love Ferrari, too, obviously---but if I had the money to buy one, I wouldn't )

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Could you be any more tacky mate?

Anyways, Cisse has a lot of those cars, that one, altho not convertible, the Hummer... Huth drives a Prsche, Hugo Viana drives an X5.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
hambon78 said:
I personally think its a hella car for the price that is...
unless your ready to dish out 300,000 or more?

I'm not saiyng it's a bad car, IMO it's just incredibly tacky and in your face. I'd personaly prefer something more classic, elegant and low key.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zlatan said:
I'm not saiyng it's a bad car, IMO it's just incredibly tacky and in your face. I'd personaly prefer something more classic, elegant and low key.

of course we all love those cars (ferrari,aston martin,lambo,masaratti,bentley coup...etc) and ya your right cissie would look Ghetto Fabulous in that ride :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)