What Are Your Top 10 Albums? (6 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Does he says "IN her hands a box of liebframilch? That's the first thing I ever threw up from. A bottle of that is 2 bucks here :D
dude was frickin hilarious, the historian in you will dig this:

Never was much of a Dio fan. The song Holy Diver is cool but I don't think I can enjoy a whole album of that.
:D you need to listen to some happier tunes yo

how can you not love this, ffw to 1:57:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:undecide:

Speaking of Dio, haven't listened to this in a year. A very accomplished album

Never really liked all that 70s/80s kind of heavy metal that much, i.e. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dio etc. Although Sabbath & Danzig :superhapp

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Never really liked all that 70s/80s kind of heavy metal that much, i.e. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dio etc. Although Sabbath & Danzig :superhapp
Althought I understand your preference of not liking 70's metal, what possible connection does Rainbow / Ronnie James have with Maiden? I've never really understood the fuss about Danzig though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'll savour that one for tomorrow when I can focus better. It's late here :p

What do you think of Rainbow?
check what i posted after my edit, i dig dio

if you dont like def leppard you're a heathen!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Althought I understand your preference of not liking 70's metal, what possible connection does Rainbow / Ronnie James have with Maiden? I've never really understood the fuss about Danzig though.
None, it's just that style of metal.

What?? Danzig is great, and his voice is like a combination of Elvis & Jim Morrison (And Fergie & Jesus).

- - - Updated - - -

if you dont like def leppard you're a heathen!
:shifty:

HEATHEN!!!!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Good, was getting all worried there.

He's done great things with Sabbath, too. Heaven and Hell is a very good record, also my personal favorite

- - - Updated - - -

None, it's just that style of metal.
You seriously need to listen up on those styles since they can't really be compared. RJD has absolutely nothing in common with Maiden.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Damn, X. Mad props for reminding me, had completely forgotten about good ol Ronnie.

One of the first songs I really thought were something special. Blackmore's playing has a big part to play, but RJD is holding his own :D

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. I don't understand how you don't like Danzig.
Doesn't appeal to me. Something about the maliscious lyrics combined with the sound of the music doesn't really add up.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How has no one said Radiohead - OK Computer yet? Its by far their best album its amazingly constructed from start to finish the songs are placed in perfect order. Probably one of the best albums ever made IMO definitely the best in the 90s for me.

I don't know if I can come up with 10 albums but in no particular order:

Radiohead - Ok Computer
Wu Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
The Jimi Hendrix experience - Electric Lady Land
Daft Punk - Discovery
Tool - Lateralus
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Pearl Jam - Ten
Silverchair - Neon Ballroom

Tons of hip hop and electro that I listen to but don't think there's a full free flowing album that I like. As far as albums go, they're the most complete to me.
Anthony knows whats up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)