What are your fear and fobias? *Scary* (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I just love her to death, and I couldn't picture my life without her.
Was that really the appropriate thing to say in the situation? :undecide:

j/k dude :p

Being a man, naturally if I HAD to make a choice, I would like a son.

However, all things being equal, I would be equally as happy if we had a son or daughter, as long as the child is healthy and happy.
Both sons and daughters are beautiful.

If I had a son, I'd make him play football from a young age, and love Juventus.

If I had a daughter, I'd make her play football from a young age, and love Juventus.

:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

Being a man, naturally if I HAD to make a choice, I would like a son.
given.:D:D
yeah, get a son, and make him the best footie player ever! :cool:

;)

best of luck to you and your family and your plans :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

To be perfectly honest, that's pretty selfish dude. Shouldn't you wish that they die first, so your wife won't have to be alone? IMHO guys would be better at living after their spouse's death than girls would... but then i guess i don't know much about that kinda stuff :undecide:

Gray, If I may ask.

What on earth are you talking about?

It's selfish that my biggest fear is that my wife passes away and I live the rest of my life alone?? Me being emotionally shattered because I lose my wife and best friend is selfish? Trust me,I wouldn't wish it on my wife either, but she is a far stronger person than I could ever dream of being, and in all likelihood, she wouldn't suffer a nervous breakdown if I were to pass away before her

And who is this "they" that you are talking about??

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Actually they say (and I've seen it) that fathers get more attached to the girl (his princess) and mums get more attached to their sons (mummy's boy) + cos of that the boy in some cases gets an oedipus complex. Hope my son won't have that and find myself with a knife in my back :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey, Lilianna, if it's OK, I'd rather not mention her name.

I feel bad enough that I put her photo up in my juve photos thread, even though she doesn't mind.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Which juve photo thread....? :D
JUVE in the USA, it's inthe multimedia section, but you have to look for it.

There hasn't been a post there in over a month, although I tell myself that I'm going to post the rest of the pictures ASAP. But there's still a ton of photos. You'll be surprised (or jealous) to see how close I got to the players while they were practicing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bastard :p

I only got close to them once, but they were still too far away (2 mtrs)

Did you get to see the pictures?

To be honest, you may have been closer than me. But the cool thing is that I got some autographs on my Sony Juve jersey.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gray, If I may ask.

What on earth are you talking about?

It's selfish that my biggest fear is that my wife passes away and I live the rest of my life alone?? Me being emotionally shattered because I lose my wife and best friend is selfish? Trust me,I wouldn't wish it on my wife either, but she is a far stronger person than I could ever dream of being, and in all likelihood, she wouldn't suffer a nervous breakdown if I were to pass away before her
Well I guess it varies from person to person, but in general, I was always under the impression that it was a service to your life partner to stay alive until they pass away.

It's like the relationship between myself and my father, for example. I honestly hope that he passes away before I do, because I'd never want him to go through the pain of having to bury his own son, no parent should. Do you see what I mean?

And who is this "they" that you are talking about??
The respective spouse of the person in question.

Actually they say (and I've seen it) that fathers get more attached to the girl (his princess) and mums get more attached to their sons (mummy's boy) + cos of that the boy in some cases gets an oedipus complex. Hope my son won't have that and find myself with a knife in my back :D
Ahh I studied oedipus rex :yuck:

I hardly think that happens very often, though. Getting attached to your mother is hardly the same thing as...well...y'know :yuck:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
That is so true, Im way more attached to my dad than my mom, she prefers my brother and is always making him look right, while with my dad is the other way.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: Dude, I thought your post referred to my previous one :LOL: I was DISGUSTED :yuck:

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I hardly think that happens very often, though. Getting attached to your mother is hardly the same thing as...well...y'know :yuck:
Not yet....but i`ll check them tomorrow cos i`m soon leaving.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK, gray.

I still don't understand why you called me selfish because my biggest fear is being alone?

Of course, you want to do all you can to stay alive, and in a perfect world, pass away at or nearly the same time. But how often does that happen? Unfortunately, unless it was a major disaster, not very often.

All I'm saying is, I couldn't deal with being alone, and especially being without her. It's not as if my greatest fear was materialistic in nature, it's purely emotional. Now, when it comes to this board, I consider you a friend, and you know that. However, I feel that you are a little off-base on this, for the simple fact that you don't know the type of loving relationship that my wife and I have. She is my everything, and she always has been from the first moment I told her I love her.

So please, can we refrain from this subject before you/I or both of us say something that we'll regret?? I consider you a friend, and I would like to keep it that way.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
OK, gray.

I still don't understand why you called me selfish because my biggest fear is being alone?

Of course, you want to do all you can to stay alive, and in a perfect world, pass away at or nearly the same time. But how often does that happen? Unfortunately, unless it was a major disaster, not very often.

All I'm saying is, I couldn't deal with being alone, and especially being without her. It's not as if my greatest fear was materialistic in nature, it's purely emotional. Now, when it comes to this board, I consider you a friend, and you know that. However, I feel that you are a little off-base on this, for the simple fact that you don't know the type of loving relationship that my wife and I have. She is my everything, and she always has been from the first moment I told her I love her.

So please, can we refrain from this subject before you/I or both of us say something that we'll regret?? I consider you a friend, and I would like to keep it that way.
Okay, I'm sorry, selfish was a bit too harsh a word. I was just saying that it would be in the other person's best interest if you didn't leave them alone in the world. That's why it's ideal for a wife and husband to die together.

There's nothing wrong with being afraid of loneliness, it's a human instinct. I think we just both misunderstood eachother's words.

I wish the best for your marriage, and i hope i didn't undermine its importance or the nature of your relationship.

Cheers, brother ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thank you, gray.

For the record, you didn't undermine it's importance, it's just that unitl now, I never really divulged any information regarding our relationship.

I should get my wife to read this. Maybe then she'll break down and pay the 75 euro shipping fee to get my Nedved jersey.:D:D

See, now THAT'S selfish and self-serving. But it's for Juve, so I think it's allowed.:D:D

Do me a favor, check the old testament for me, and see if you can find that passage;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Ummm, what can I say Sergio....

You're a good man. You've given your wife the best present in her life : your true love. She's a very lucky lady.

BTW, try a bit harder and I'm sure you'll get your Nedved jersey :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)