What Are You Drinking Right Now? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well I don't know, you could have been traveling or something. You'd have the opportunity to try the potion that white man is so crazy about.
Traveling? You implying that it's not available here?

I don't drink, never drank and i don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

How come you never got drunk? Is it because of health reasons or is it more than that?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Traveling? You implying that it's not available here?
How would I know?

I don't drink, never drank and i don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

How come you never got drunk? Is it because of health reasons or is it more than that?
Don't tell Burke, but I don't think drinking is "cool". I can't stand drinking culture and drunkenness, which is rampant where I come from. (In fact if I had live my whole life in Poland I might have been one of them.) I'm appalled at this behavior and I think people should strive for improvement not regression.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How would I know?

I think the correct terminology is "common sense". :D

no but seriously, Dubai is a tourist destination it has to have alcohol. It's just not available anywhere, but in hotels, airlines, fancy restaurants etc, its available.

Don't tell Burke, but I don't think drinking is "cool". I can't stand drinking culture and drunkenness, which is rampant where I come from. (In fact if I had live my whole life in Poland I might have been one of them.) I'm appalled at this behavior and I think people should strive for improvement not regression.
:agree:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm less extremist about alcohol than I used to be though. For one thing I drink occasionally.

Still completely fundamentalist about smoking though, and I don't think that's ever gonna change.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm less extremist about alcohol than I used to be though. For one thing I drink occasionally.

Still completely fundamentalist about smoking though, and I don't think that's ever gonna change.

Well actually drinking is worse than smoking imo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How would I know?

completely agree mate :)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think the correct terminology is "common sense". :D

no but seriously, Dubai is a tourist destination it has to have alcohol. It's just not available anywhere, but in hotels, airlines, fancy restaurants etc, its available.

:agree:
Man, I've been in Tunis few years ago with my school on excursion, and there was so hard to find beer and not say some other alcholic drink, plus the prices are insane like you're buying gold.

However on every corner they were offering me hashish :D

Since the last year I'm not into drinkin, last time I was drunk was my sisters wedding. I really don't know why but I almost don't drink even beer.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man, I've been in Tunis few years ago with my school on excursion, and there was so hard to find beer and not say some other alcholic drink, plus the prices are insane like you're buying gold.

However on every corner they were offering me hashish :D

Since the last year I'm not into drinkin, last time I was drunk was my sisters wedding. I really don't know why but I almost don't drink even beer.
Well actually Tunisia is considered one of the easiest cities to get alcohol relative to other Arab countries. :D

But ya, its a muslim country, demand is not high for alcohol naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)