JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This would do the opposite no? If you can’t bring your spouse/kids, you’ll most likely send more money abroad as opposed to spending it here.
It really depends how many professionals earning over the threshold there are left, because there would be a huge number earning below the threshold (surely more than those above it) who are currently doing it, and that money can go a long way in developing countries.

Aug 2, 2005
I am navigating the concept behind most non-muslim countries are not allowing marriage of more than one wife?

Why? Esp. that more and more the consititutions are getting far from religion..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I am navigating the concept behind most non-muslim countries are not allowing marriage of more than one wife?

Why? Esp. that more and more the consititutions are getting far from religion.
There are usually a few perks to being married that make a lot of things easier, f.e. the ones gay activists complain about if gay marriage is not allowed in that country or f.e. easier immigration process to a foreign country if you're married to its citizen.

Not limiting the amount of persons in a single marriage would probably complicate it a lot more + make marriage more vulnerable for abuse. But its probably smth that we'll have in the next decades given the rise of popularity of polyamory

Jun 16, 2020

Why? Esp. that more and more the consititutions are getting far from religion..

I’m currently lobbying one of my co-workers to become my second wife, I think that she’s interested. I have yet to inform my wife

Aug 2, 2005
I’m currently lobbying one of my co-workers to become my second wife, I think that she’s interested. I have yet to inform my wife
No joking..
Why is polygamy not yet surfacing?
Why is it not constitutional, considering religion is not a thing almost anymore in law/constitution etc

Jun 16, 2020
No joking..
Why is polygamy not yet surfacing?
Why is it not constitutional, considering religion is not a thing almost anymore in law/constitution etc

Even though most Western countries are secular, our societies are build on Christian/Jewish foundations and traditions. Besides that, there are religious political parties. Out of the 5 cabinets my country had over the last 13 years, 4 of them had a Christian party in it, and the last 2 cabinets even had 2 Christian parties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 968)