OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,348
    I gain nothing from it. It's only an absolute cost.

I don't want kids, I've spent thousands of dollars to not.
    I'm not going to entwine my assets and finances with anyone, ever, for any reason.

I only want sex from the opposite sex, I rarely want to spend time with them or go "hiking" or do other fucking bullshit activities. "Oh! Did you hear we have to go see Chelsea's new son Braden, he's such a beautiful child." More than likely, that dumb kid looks like every other child, some scrunch-faced freak amalgam of two grown people.

"Oh, he looks like you, Devin!"

No fucking way, they share 50% of the same DNA!

Any relationship where I've been asked to do something I don't want to do, my response is typically, "do you want to do this?"

"Yes! I'd love to go to X and take pictures at Y and blah blah."

"Okay, then you go do that. I'm going to go to the bar, watch the match, get some drinks in, and play video games the rest of the night and smoke cigs in my house.....because I own it. If you don't like that level of independence, then I encourage you to leave me alone."

Women initially love me because they think they can "fix" the autism I have or the asocial, laissez-faire approach I have to our spinning endlessly on a rock into absolute pure, proven destruction. In reality, everyone dies, no one is special, do what you want, be happy, don't be a cunt (where unnecessary).

Pumpkin-Spice Lattes don't like hearing facts and living in reality.

They care about white cowboy boots and how big your ring is and where you travelled (and took pictures to brag to people and post on Social Media) and not eating animals.

No, I don't want to meet your friends, no, I don't want to meet your parents.

Why? Because I'm fine now and haven't ever know them and I'll be fine dying not knowing any of them as they cannot add to my life, only distract from it.

All hate, no new friends.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I know it's with intensive study, but 24 weeks seems like nothing to learn an entire language.

The difficulty of learning Russian for anglophones is really overestimated imo. The alphabet is simple and the grammar structure is no harder than German.

Source: had a russophile phase in my late teens, studied it a fair bit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I gain nothing from it. It's only an absolute cost.

I don't want kids, I've spent thousands of dollars to not.
    I'm not going to entwine my assets and finances with anyone, ever, for any reason.

I only want sex from the opposite sex, I rarely want to spend time with them or go "hiking" or do other fucking bullshit activities. "Oh! Did you hear we have to go see Chelsea's new son Braden, he's such a beautiful child." More than likely, that dumb kid looks like every other child, some scrunch-faced freak amalgam of two grown people.

"Oh, he looks like you, Devin!"

No fucking way, they share 50% of the same DNA!

Any relationship where I've been asked to do something I don't want to do, my response is typically, "do you want to do this?"

"Yes! I'd love to go to X and take pictures at Y and blah blah."

"Okay, then you go do that. I'm going to go to the bar, watch the match, get some drinks in, and play video games the rest of the night and smoke cigs in my house.....because I own it. If you don't like that level of independence, then I encourage you to leave me alone."

Women initially love me because they think they can "fix" the autism I have or the asocial, laissez-faire approach I have to our spinning endlessly on a rock into absolute pure, proven destruction. In reality, everyone dies, no one is special, do what you want, be happy, don't be a cunt (where unnecessary).

Pumpkin-Spice Lattes don't like hearing facts and living in reality.

They care about white cowboy boots and how big your ring is and where you travelled (and took pictures to brag to people and post on Social Media) and not eating animals.

No, I don't want to meet your friends, no, I don't want to meet your parents.

Why? Because I'm fine now and haven't ever know them and I'll be fine dying not knowing any of them as they cannot add to my life, only distract from it.

All hate, no new friends.
    This reminds me of that letter Obama wrote about how he fucks guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)