Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can only get a CDL class 2 if you have Beetus, Class 1 is a no go.

So, you can drive a school bus, but not chemicals. lol

- - - Updated - - -

When I wasn't on the forum for all those years, I managed, assisted running, and was the CFO of four companies. One was trucking, one was O&G NDT, one was a Real Estate Umbrella and one was a Tubular Goods Manufacturer.
I bet they all went bankrupt. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
inflation is everywhere.
i grew up 16 years in uruguay, we werent rich or poor but there were some tough times. these times create strong, humble and family oriented men.
my father would tell me about the europeans he met and he was almost never wrong.
nearly every european I've met has been arrogant and full of themselves
trust me when I say no matter how much i dislike argentina, i celebrated when they beat the french in the final
Say, is that your schooner parked out front on my river today??

16ee99acfb37861a9bdaf01a08260b78.jpg

Jun 16, 2020
@Post Ironic damn bro. I didn't know the wokeism situation was that bad in Canada.

You know it's bad bad when mainstream media makes a documentary on it.

Wokeism is more about self hate than woke people realise. Sad that so many people with mental problems will fall for this, you really see the vacuum effect.

I also find it crazy that apparently is all about acceptance, until you have an opposite opinion.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wokeism is more about self hate than woke people realise. Sad that so many people with mental problems will fall for this, you really see the vacuum effect.

I also find it crazy that apparently is all about acceptance, until you have an opposite opinion.
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." ~ Noam Chomsky

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Post Ironic damn bro. I didn't know the wokeism situation was that bad in Canada.
'Wokeism' is a non-issue.

The entire debate is engineered to distract people from serious issues like climate change, migration, unemployment, education or health care.

I'm sure there are transgenders who are offended whenever a restaurant does not have a unisex bathroom or they are misgendered as female, even if they're wearing a skirt and lipstick at that moment. These are people who specialize in being offended. If it wasn't this, it would be something else. And some parties use these wankers to avoid all serious debate, because they allow them to paint everyone with the same brush.

But the vast majority of the people who are now being cast aside as woke have no unreasonable demands. They want basic rights that should be guaranteed in any developed country. 'Woke' is just a trap invented by greedy motherfuckers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
'Wokeism' is a non-issue.

The entire debate is engineered to distract people from serious issues like climate change, migration, unemployment, education or health care.

I'm sure there are transgenders who are offended whenever a restaurant does not have a unisex bathroom or they are misgendered as female, even if they're wearing a skirt and lipstick at that moment. These are people who specialize in being offended. If it wasn't this, it would be something else. And some parties use these wankers to avoid all serious debate, because they allow them to paint everyone with the same brush.

But the vast majority of the people who are now being cast aside as woke have no unreasonable demands. They want basic rights that should be guaranteed in any developed country. 'Woke' is just a trap invented by greedy motherfuckers.

This is akin to being in a bar in russia in 1904 and saying communism is a non-issue, i mean after all it's just trying to get some help for the downtrodden.

What you fail to consider is the end of it all: more govt control and less personal freedom. Anything woke requires you to change the way you act, live, travel, spend money to pursue some silly idealistic notions of equity and save the world childishness.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is akin to being in a bar in russia in 1904 and saying communism is a non-issue, i mean after all it's just trying to get some help for the downtrodden.

What you fail to consider is the end of it all: more govt control and less personal freedom. Anything woke requires you to change the way you act, live, travel, spend money to pursue some silly idealistic notions of equity and save the world childishness.

What you consider woke has had zero impact on government decisions or law making so far. Zero.

It's a term almost used exclusively by right wing politicians trying to distract others from the disasters they create.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What you consider woke has had zero impact on government decisions or law making so far. Zero.

It's a term almost used exclusively by right wing politicians trying to distract others from the disasters they create.
Childish Gambino using the phrase “stay woke” in the chorus of his 2016 song Redbone.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

to be fair their isn’t a single social or governmental movement that isn’t based on some for of control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 721)