Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
60 Minutes is airing a piece on "Sports Washing", which highlights how the Saudis are throwing endless pits of money towards footballers, golfers, wrestlers, etc to white wash all the human rights abuse. Apparently, political repression has just gotten worse, all the while Bruno Mars and DJ Khalid are making bank from it all, among other "stars". Good journalism, really exposes these fucking sellout cunts. @Ronn

Mass beheading of 81 people in one day last year. The one emir clown reminds me of the brother from Syriana.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
60 Minutes is airing a piece on "Sports Washing", which highlights how the Saudis are throwing endless pits of money towards footballers, golfers, wrestlers, etc to white wash all the human rights abuse. Apparently, political repression has just gotten worse, all the while Bruno Mars and DJ Khalid are making bank from it all, among other "stars". Good journalism, really exposes these fucking sellout cunts. @Ronn

Mass beheading of 81 people in one day last year. The one emir clown reminds me of the brother from Syriana.
But if they were white then you wouldn't care, or something :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How do people still drink loads in the 30s? I have 3 drinks and the hangovers kill me the next day.

It's time to retire from the drinking game.
Honestly I just don't. I've noticed my tolerance for it has gone way down. Like you mention, 3 drinks is enough to have a hangover. These days I don't drink at all most weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 661)