IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
she probably just jealous and wants to bang you too
One of the weirdest nights for sure. Ended up banging the target chick and then she opened up about being depressed, anxious, broken and wanting to kill herself every other day. Told me all her family issues and how her stepdad was abusive and her mother just let it happen.

I had to pretend to give a fuck for about an hour until I had enough and went home not giving a fuck if she offs herself.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One of the weirdest nights for sure. Ended up banging the target chick and then she opened up about being depressed, anxious, broken and wanting to kill herself every other day. Told me all her family issues and how her stepdad was abusive and her mother just let it happen.

I had to pretend to give a fuck for about an hour until I had enough and went home not giving a fuck if she offs herself.
You, my friend, are a bonafide asshole. I do applaud you though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

unbelievably selfish of her to unload all her bs on you like that. Glad to hear you got out safe and away from this nutcase

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Majority of posts you post just screams douche bro loser.

But you just added callous lowlife to the mix.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Did you already establish a Control Group?

I can help, if needed.
I just like to go to confessional booths at Catholic churches and do my business there. It's about time we turn the tables on the priesthood, you know?

"Bless me father, but I want to splooge all over your pretty face."

Payback.

What was his name? WAS IT @Seven ???

@Bianconero_Aus ?

@swag ? Couldn't be him, he's the lead investigator, Epstein taught us it can't be those.
Just because he was on Jeffrey's plane to his island don't mean anything.

she probably just jealous and wants to bang you too
Possible motive. If not, then you're really need distance because she's an active c*ck-blocking girlie friend.

You, my friend, are a bonafide asshole. I do applaud you though.
Pretty much summed up my thoughts there.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Majority of posts you post just screams douche bro loser.

But you just added callous lowlife to the mix.
I'm not sure what you're referring to in recent times but I'll give it to you that I did make myself seem worse in this last post than I really am.

But being completely real, I felt sympathy for her at first but at one point it's too much man. Even before we had sex, bish kept going on rants about her housemate being a psycho cunt when she was clearly in the wrong lol.

The name of the game is seduction my friend, and she failed massively at it by displaying all these undesirable behaviours and traits. Women disqualify men all the time for even less shit so, get the fuck out of here with your double standards and "douche bro loser" bs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Where's this?

And how much?

I'm not sure what you're referring to in recent times but I'll give it to you that I did make myself seem worse in this last post than I really am.

But being completely real, I felt sympathy for her at first but at one point it's too much man. Even before we had sex, bish kept going on rants about her housemate being a psycho cunt when she was clearly in the wrong lol.

The name of the game is seduction my friend, and she failed massively at it by displaying all these undesirable behaviours and traits. Women disqualify men all the time for even less shit so, get the fuck out of here with your double standards and "douche bro loser" bs.
But there's something about some guys who don't really heed the sirens and traffic cones and potholes and body bags and police tape on the way to score with some psycho-tang who is clearly psycho.

Look, I get wanting to hit that thing and dump it. I even get the wilder the rollercoaster, the more fun the ride.

But to light matches around a leaking kerosene tank like that is something only wypipo would do in movies. It's coming into the haunted house, seeing severed heads and blood dripping from the ceiling, and thinking, "Hey, it's only for one night."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 782)