ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a normal $100 de longhi espresso machine and it does a dope espresso.

for minimum effort and consistent top notch coffee, get the nespresso vertuo. You can buy different capsules for different types of coffee and you’ll love them.

Otherwise get something like the breville barista express. Friend of mine has it and it makes great coffee but needs a lot of tweaking and work to get the right cup. I’ve realized simple is best for 99% of days I need coffee

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzan...imi-s-wife-discovers-he-owns-nothing--4199200

Absolute Legend.

A win for the sane brigade against those woketard feminzai cultists.

I love that comment by the one butthurt retarded female, "but she spent two years of her life making sacrifies, so she deserves something." As if she was the only one doing something in the relationship, not to mention that his mother spent 9 months carrying him and 18+ years raising him. GTFO.
Dumbass move: marrying this woman when he had no business getting married in the first place.

Smart move: BAWWWWWSSSSSSS!!!!! Thanks, Mom!

Hedge fund manager material right there.

Anyone here use a homebrew coffee machine they recommend? Not looking to spend much more than 1k

I prefer lattes, Americanos and espresso
Depends on how much you either want to work it (automation), twerk it (customize it to your tastes), or jerk it (show off to all your office simps).

Your answer to this question will tell me if you need the red, blue, or yellow pill.

Exactly, I'm trying to boost my social standing here
That would be the "jerk it" category. Going once...?

Get a Rancilio Silvia, Gaggia Anima or a De Longhi
The Silvia is old but a classic machine that does great home espresso for under $1k. Massive twerk potential -- people even getting weird in doing their own mods to the level that you will wonder if there's something defective with the standard issue version. Some work. Not a lot of jerk though ... that machine was baller around 2003.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yo, dinosaurs had horns? That's wild. I been to similar museum when I was a child and was blown away. Part of why I got interested in history in general.

But I dont remember ever seeing a horned dinosaur in any of em.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yall know in those dinosaur displays only a small number of the bones are real but most of them are models? I only knew that last year.
Seems unnecessary. I still remember the impression this left on me when I saw it in the Blackhawk auto museum as a small child.

Which Tuzzers know what this is just by the image?

130529142644-ethiopia-lucy-skeleton-national-museum.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, dinosaurs had horns? That's wild. I been to similar museum when I was a child and was blown away. Part of why I got interested in history in general.

But I dont remember ever seeing a horned dinosaur in any of em.
have you never seen Jurassic park?!?! Pretty sure there is a triceratops in the movie lol

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Yall know in those dinosaur displays only a small number of the bones are real but most of them are models? I only knew that last year.
The T-Rex apart from a few bones that were 3D printed was actually all the same animal, but there was a mammoth where it described that the bones came from 300 different animals. Imagine making that puzzle

- - - Updated - - -

Seems unnecessary. I still remember the impression this left on me when I saw it in the Blackhawk auto museum as a small child.

Which Tuzzers know what this is just by the image?

130529142644-ethiopia-lucy-skeleton-national-museum.jpg
Homo Florensiensis?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Dinosaurs"

The earth is only 6,000 years old, you jamokes. Those bones were manufactured out of plaster of paris and buried in the earth in the 1800s to look like God was wrong.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
While what you say is relatively true, this is not the reason they flirt with foreign men. Thai men are usually a financial burden on their women, whereas foreign men are providers, so Thai women can manipulate them for money.
According to my friends experience who travel a lot, Pattaya is the cheapest place for sex. The Government made great atmosphere for attracting tourist. I wish i had some thai women around myself.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
According to my friends experience who travel a lot, Pattaya is the cheapest place for sex. The Government made great atmosphere for attracting tourist. I wish i had some thai women around myself.

Costa rica is probably cheapest place for sex and prostitution legal unlike Thailand. Pattaya is great because it's nonstop 24/7 party, great food, and chill people. It's also very safe unless you look for trouble like what leo longevity did, you heard about the story @Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 789)