Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What did he do?
https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzan...imi-s-wife-discovers-he-owns-nothing--4199200

Absolute Legend.

A win for the sane brigade against those woketard feminzai cultists.

I love that comment by the one butthurt retarded female, "but she spent two years of her life making sacrifies, so she deserves something." As if she was the only one doing something in the relationship, not to mention that his mother spent 9 months carrying him and 18+ years raising him. GTFO.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzan...imi-s-wife-discovers-he-owns-nothing--4199200

Absolute Legend.

A win for the sane brigade against those woketard feminzai cultists.

I love that comment by the one butthurt retarded female, "but she spent two years of her life making sacrifies, so she deserves something." As if she was the only one doing something in the relationship, not to mention that his mother spent 9 months carrying him and 18+ years raising him. GTFO.
That’s OG shit. Nothing in your own name. “Buy burners in cash, keep money learn how to stash. Don’t leave anything I bagged, shave everything”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Siamak has nothing though, so he isn't in immediate/imminent danger :D
oh well if he doesn't have money then he's def not getting any white women anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here use a homebrew coffee machine they recommend? Not looking to spend much more than 1k

I prefer lattes, Americanos and espresso

Last edited:
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371,938
    I just realized that Hakimi followed the Jadakiss manual to the tee
    Yea, but he got it from Big L, and you know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here use a homebrew coffee machine they recommend? Not looking to spend much more than 1k

I prefer lattes, Americanos and espresso
    I live in the same country you do, this is gay, offensive, jewish, anti-semitic, and fasco-lesbian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 735)