X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This commercial said that its way more effective than those pills. Never heard of either of them here.

American TV is wild. Court TV has been running for 4 hours straight here. The adds are slightly more fascinating than the court stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Court tv? You watching the gwyneth paltrow ski trial?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Court tv? You watching the gwyneth paltrow ski trial?
im hoping he means judge Judy, love that shit

- - - Updated - - -

This commercial said that its way more effective than those pills. Never heard of either of them here.

American TV is wild. Court TV has been running for 4 hours straight here. The adds are slightly more fascinating than the court stuff.

Whatchu doing in the land of the free? Hope you’re enjoying your time, you shouldn’t be inside watching daytime tv lol

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371,565

Where are you that you're consuming our media so fervently?

- - - Updated - - -

Peaks and valleys
    You want to get faded, you beta-cuck faggot? That's what I read....

1680122172654.png
    1680122195264.png

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get fucked up off Peak and Valley and watch Gymkata.

Last edited:
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371,569
    Well, your reality is filled with enough curry to start the Brits' engagement again, makes George Michael look like George Burns, and you say "neer" so much in a West-Coast manner I think you're Mack 10.

All while wearing a Sari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 1562)