Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
LA and napa. I have 0 interest to visit cali for any leisurely reason.
I would go to Napa, but I'm big into wine. Honestly, I would probably like some of the lesser known wine regions more though. I am a huge fan of Santa Ynez/Santa Barbara county. LA is obviously a shit hole, but I sure do love San Diego and the Coachella Valley.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am water guy, not big into hiking
Do you surf?

North Cali has some incredible spots, secluded, lighter crowds… and the coastline is stunning. I’d highly recommend Shelter Cove as a place to visit, even if you don’t surf, The King Range National Conservation area and coastline and the Sinkyone Wilderness park there. If you’re not big into hiking there is lots of dope off-roading in the redwoods and mountains there.

Here’s a guide to one of the 4x4 routes from shelter cove there.

https://www.overlandtrailguides.com/amp/lost-coast-adventure-route

Also Anderson River Valley just south of there is less well known compared to Napa but also far less touristy and has some real gem vineyards and wineries.

- - - Updated - - -

So for you a juve fan, barolo or barnaresco?
Barolo 100%. One of my faves.

I'm also a really big pinot noir guy too.
:agree:

I’ve tried a few good Barbarescos lately, but Barolo is the bee’s knees for me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you surf?

North Cali has some incredible spots, secluded, lighter crowds… and the coastline is stunning. I’d highly recommend Shelter Cove as a place to visit, even if you don’t surf, The King Range National Conservation area and coastline and the Sinkyone Wilderness park there. If you’re not big into hiking there is lots of dope off-roading in the redwoods and mountains there.

Also Anderson River Valley just south of there is less well known compared to Napa but also far less touristy and has some real gem vineyards and wineries.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to bodyboard when i was younger but i am all about diving now, one of the many reasons why i love asia

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you surf?

- - - Updated - - -

Lost Coast looks amazing. I’ve been wanting to do the whole CA coast north of Morro Bay and up into Willamette in OR. Probably way too much to see for a two week trip though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 1117)