Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For playing FIFA in 2023? Agreed

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Pi time again
That too obviously :D

- - - Updated - - -

Filling out my employee portal profile there are 100 different sets of pronouns you can pick from

I didn't know Hus and Cos were pronouns
Hus is short for Hust

Cos means pussy in Arabic, so I guess pussy has its own pronoun now :boh: :b81:

Tbh, these sound more like the Sine, Cosine, Tangent formulas for trigonometry.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371,043
    Filling out my employee portal profile there are 100 different sets of pronouns you can pick from

Please put Xim/Xer.

- - - Updated - - -

Cos means pussy in Arabic, so I guess pussy has its own pronoun now :boh: :b81:
    Damn, nigga, I been a cosplayer for a MINUTE!

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006

Being that your tuz user name is some sort of play on a mathematical expression, I would imagine that you are accustomed to non-trad addressing pronouns

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    @IliveForJuve Ey bro, are you still taking finasteride? and do you have any side effects from it?
    I'm taking it. No side effects. If you're concerned, get blood work done before taking it.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you working for everydayfeminism.com?

- - - Updated - - -

So I gots cited in a major Pew Research Center report on AI and society released yesterday. That is actually cooler than I expected...
    What a beast.

To think this leading expert enjoys shitposting on Tuz :heart:

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

No ching/chong?

Dude, that's racial discrimination. I'd write them up and tell them Nazis to go back to Auschwitz.

@Nzoric

Can you do it with your butthole?

Definitely not loose butthole.

Damn, I haven't seen that since I saw my brother feed an illegal alligator snapping turtle in someone's secret garage pool.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    I'm going to be 100% honest here: I know nothing about hair loss and potential cures. But I've always heard finasteride has ED as main side effect. I don't know if I'd want to mess about with it.
    I never heard finasteride before, but people in my area who suffer from hair losing used to buy Minoxidil and they responded well. Although, using these kind of medications, are not without side effect cuz if you use it you will have severe shedding when you use it and you have to continuously use it to prevent more hair loss.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    I'm going to be 100% honest here: I know nothing about hair loss and potential cures. But I've always heard finasteride has ED as main side effect. I don't know if I'd want to mess about with it.
    @Juve92 to add to what Seven just said, yeah there's people who suffer from long term/permanent ED with finasteride (arguably the permanent side effects are psychological if hormone levels return to baseline) so I would say take it at your own risk but my brother and I take it and we're fine.

Minoxidil is good but it's not something you can just quit at any time due to the shedding phase when you first start using it. If you're not consistent with it, it's bound to damage your hairline more than help it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm not really counting on being able to live off of a pension
    Probably better for me to just make more money in the UK, invest, and retire in Bolivia.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fr3sh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 601)