GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah I'm too busy filming/mirin' myself. On the real though, this happens pretty frequently, helped some dude today, same exact thing but incline, and a girl last week in the squat rack.

Also looks like @swag might need to move again, man it's like these idiots never learn

https://www.theportugalnews.com/new...o-grant-protection-status-to-immigrants/74958
You ever see someone drop a big bench on their chest? Years ago, when I was personal training, dude was going for 3 plates for 2, suicide grip, didn’t put enough chalk on his hands imo and lost it on the second rep about 8 inches up right onto his chest. Was surprised he didn’t do any damage other than very bad bruising.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, saw the most ridiculous BBL on some 40+ year old woman at the gym this evening. Stick legs, tiny waist, and this giant diaper looking ass. :lol2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You ever see someone drop a big bench on their chest? Years ago, when I was personal training, dude was going for 3 plates for 2, suicide grip, didn’t put enough chalk on his hands imo and lost it on the second rep about 8 inches up right onto his chest. Was surprised he didn’t do any damage other than very bad bruising.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, saw the most ridiculous BBL on some 40+ year old woman at the gym this evening. Stick legs, tiny waist, and this giant diaper looking ass. :lol2:
How are you doing now? I expect you'll be fully recovered before Pogba at this rate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How are you doing now? I expect you'll be fully recovered before Pogba at this rate.
I feel fine. Like I could just go back to normal activities at this point. Walking normal, can run in a straight line, etc… but I know if I try to cut or pivot, or try to land after falling off a boulder I’m going to hurt myself. So still waiting to get my ACL reconstructed. I’ve been reading some studies that suggest postponing surgery for 5-6 months post injury leads to better long-term outcomes, so I want to talk to my orthopaedic surgeon about that as an option. Rather than getting surgery in March-April.

How about you?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I feel fine. Like I could just go back to normal activities at this point. Walking normal, can run in a straight line, etc… but I know if I try to cut or pivot, or try to land after falling off a boulder I’m going to hurt myself. So still waiting to get my ACL reconstructed. I’ve been reading some studies that suggest postponing surgery for 5-6 months post injury leads to better long-term outcomes, so I want to talk to my orthopaedic surgeon about that as an option. Rather than getting surgery in March-April.

How about you?
Glad to hear it. That's interesting, if you can manage the extra wait then sounds good. Don't think I could do it :p

I'm doing ok. Shoulder surgery went well and I seem to have pretty much my full range of motion back, except for a few movements. Wednesday I find out if there's anything wrong with my right knee, and in maybe 2 weeks I'll probably schedule meniscus repair on my left knee. Physical therapist said I can start doing wall pushups now :tuttosport:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Also looks like @swag might need to move again, man it's like these idiots never learn

https://www.theportugalnews.com/new...o-grant-protection-status-to-immigrants/74958
Dude... a one-year residency from a former Portuguese colony is also called "paid slavery". Who else is gonna drive those tourist tuk tuks and deliver your rotisserie chicken in a Glovo bag?

Filthy immos are the lubricants in the crushing gears of capitalism, bruh. At least we put them above the table and collect taxes on 'em,. Very unlike the Murican way of encouraging them to jump border fences, hide their infectious diseases, and join the migrant farmers working to keep the price of lettuce low for slave wages. Then you arm the 72-year-old psychotic Chinese mushroom man to shoot up all his coworkers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dude... a one-year residency from a former Portuguese colony is also called "paid slavery". Who else is gonna drive those tourist tuk tuks and deliver your rotisserie chicken in a Glovo bag?

Filthy immos are the lubricants in the crushing gears of capitalism, bruh. At least we put them above the table and collect taxes on 'em,. Very unlike the Murican way of encouraging them to jump border fences, hide their infectious diseases, and join the migrant farmers working to keep the price of lettuce low for slave wages. Then you arm the 72-year-old psychotic Chinese mushroom man to shoot up all his coworkers.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, let's wait and see what importing the third world will do to your neighborhood.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, let's wait and see what importing the third world will do to your neighborhood.
They've been importing from Angola, Cabo Verde, Moçambique and beyond since 1974.

Where U think this pepino business comes from?

In NYC?

They are electrically switched instead of digitally switched. As an autistic man, I know some train stuff, bro.
Trans trains?

I thought I heard everything in da U.S....

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They've been importing from Angola, Cabo Verde, Moçambique and beyond since 1974.

Where U think this pepino business comes from?

Trans trains?

I thought I heard everything in da U.S....

Rates matter, it's like the night club life cycle. When the club is hot you got the 2-3 hip black guys, no effect on the overall experience. Then slowly as the number increases, the club first turns into an ethnic one, most likely indian, before devolving into full ghetto mode.

Culture, the impetus of success, is a delicate alchemy, you can't fuck with it by telling women to stop having kids, then fuck with it some more by flooding the gates with failing cultures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 694)