pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
its gotten pretty popular from what I’ve seen, even coworkers are starting to use that. where do you live?
TN

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't get what the purpose behind doing that is if you're not transgender.

The dudes who put he/him/his not only on social media profile but also on work email - I wonder if they're male feminists

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After a 4 day fast Chipotle tastes super salty.

First 4 day fast. After 1.5-2 day ones, I lose a pound and gain it right back. Hopefully will gain back these 3 lbs too. Abs be looking fine though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congrats, Dad-to-be!

After a 4 day fast Chipotle tastes super salty.

First 4 day fast. After 1.5-2 day ones, I lose a pound and gain it right back. Hopefully will gain back these 3 lbs too. Abs be looking fine though.
Yeh, salmonella is a great way to get ripped.

Off topic but it’s almost that time of year again where we get to jump in our vans and head into town playing our favorite song. @swag

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Congrats on the pregnancy!
congrats on the former dude

as for the covid, she'll be fine, you're young and not overweight
Sucks about covid but cestitam jebo te pas.
Congrats, Dad-to-be!

Yeh, salmonella is a great way to get ripped.

Thanks everyone :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for the first book that I should read to her belly once it starts growing - Thus Spoke Zarathustra is in pole. Any ideas?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude, it's Salernitana.
Which end of the body do you spray burrito juice when you’ve got that?

Shark Tank US is probably the worst version of the show.
I still don’t understand how that show exists, let alone why it’s globally franchised.

Youtube disabling the view of dislikes is just :sergio:
And let’s not forget we started with ratings of up to five stars. They are dumbing down that crap left and right.

Google is so flattening human experience through binary idiocy, they are nudging us all to become Hector Salamanca with a bell in a wheelchair.
giphy.gif

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I still don’t understand how that show exists, let alone why it’s globally franchised.
The Mexican and Colombian versions are really good. I can watch two hours of it in one sitting but the Dragon's Den (UK) and Shark Tank US are pretty meh. Muricans just speak over each other and are too loud - sometimes it feels too fake or like they're trying to hard to entertain. Brits are just the polar opposite - lifeless, too serious and rattier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 794)