swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And I went for an 8 mile run earlier today, which is 4 miles more than I usually do, and then ended up eating two plates of pasta at my fave Italian restaurant nearby. What is going on here. :shifty:
Yeah... another reason they say exercise isn't exactly sufficient to keep your weight down.

No but there was vomit on my sweater already.
Spaghett with Vomit Sauce :dusan:

It will be renamed Dragon Gonad Z

Fun times, but nothing will ever top the night of the mods, legendary @JCK
Night of a THOUSAND mods at that. :lol: Ah, good thing I can laugh about that now.

Looks like an Inter thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Guarin and Melo

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.chess.com/news/view/breaking-official-rules-of-chess-updated

They might as well introduce penalty shoot outs in some way.
Damn. Death penalty shootouts with the fam.

Saw like 3 guys that looked like Ed Sheeran today
That would be quite the quandary for me as I only have two fists.

Gotta learn French, their hiphop sounds tremendous.
Some. Some of it is just Eurotrash with an African accent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thinking about playing FIFA 21 or PES 21.... I just can't decide. I have them both on my PS4. I was owning in PES20 (before the season update)after that I started playing fifa (it ws 19$in PS store) now I am meeh in FIFA 21 but the biggest problem is I FORGOT how to play PES and I just bought PES21 for 9$ in PS store
If you have to ask you don't deserve pes

PES every day of the week. I would take fifa only for nicer menues lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Personally don't like french in hip hop. Language too soft.
French hiphop is good, melodic and versatile sounding language, alot of quality artists. I listen to many European countries hiphop music for variety sake. And most off putting is German hiphop.

Just too harsh and guttural sounding language for music (unless its Xatar ). Swedish rap has similar sound, even if softer then German, its a germanic language tree so it sounds weird in that context

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
French hiphop is good, melodic and versatile sounding language, alot of quality artists. I listen to many European countries hiphop music for variety sake. And most off putting is German hiphop.

Just too harsh and guttural sounding language for music (unless its Xatar ). Swedish rap has similar sound, even if softer then German, its a germanic language tree so it sounds weird in that context
Speaking of Germanic languages - is it true Swedes think Danish sounds like a throat disease?

I heard Norwegians thinking the same. Remembering from holidays in Spain how many Brits thought we were Dutch. :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Speaking of Germanic languages - is it true Swedes think Danish sounds like a throat disease?

I heard Norwegians thinking the same. Remembering from holidays in Spain how many Brits thought we were Dutch. :shifty:

Yeah danish sounds like you guys have fish stuck in your throats, I tell the danes I know speak in english :D Norwegians I understand like 80%, tho they sound like they singing opera when they talk. I can read danish intelligbly, but hearing you guys speak it, forget about it LOL

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah danish sounds like you guys have fish stuck in your throats, I tell the danes I know speak in english :D Norwegians I understand like 80%, tho they sound like they singing opera when they talk. I can read danish intelligbly, but hearing you guys speak it, forget about it LOL
Haha I imagine. Thats how we feel about norwegians too when reading it, it looks like danish where the person wrote it wrong. Swedish on text is understandable for us but still too different to understand everything.

Norwegian is usually easier to understand than Swedish, but maybe it’s different for someone coming from Copenhagen as they’re more in touch with you than someone like me who’s from the Jylland peninsula, it’s the land connected to Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 944)