Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eggs are great, chicken meat too for that matter, but I find those beady-eyed, pea-brained little fuckers annoying lol. And chickens coops are gross.
The eggs are amazing, not gonna lie, much better than store bought and we get about 12-15 a week from these little fuckers but I just shelled out 20k for a new patio and they keep shitting on it :lol:

I make the wife clean the coop.

- - - Updated - - -

They are fun to pet, but they are a mess.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The eggs are amazing, not gonna lie, much better than store bought and we get about 12-15 a week from these little fuckers but I just shelled out 20k for a new patio and they keep shitting on it :lol:

I make the wife clean the coop.

- - - Updated - - -

They are fun to pet, but they are a mess.
Damn, that must be a huge patio

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol: My father got summoned to court as he is being accused of giving the middle finger out of his car to a hipster driving an e-scooter. Said hipster cut him off after not even being allowed to drive on the road to begin with. Oh well, our government needs to somehow pay welfare for Fatima's 8 kids, I guess.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol: My father got summoned to court as he is being accused of giving the middle finger while driving a car to a hipster driving an e-scooter. Said hipster cut him off after not even being allowed to drive on the road to begin with. Oh well, our government needs to somehow pay welfare for Fatima's 8 kids, I guess.
You can get charged for flipping someone off in Deutschland? :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 803)