L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He did amazing stuff for decades.

lol, what did you do?
:lol:

All i hear is Hipster.

I bet @Post Ironic uses one of these.
Me too. If it looks like someone paid to put it on Instagram for me to buy it, I am not wiping my butthole with it.

They're right

I'm anti Big Soap
You can be anti big soap without growing a beard to your nutsack and making your own out of safflower oil and guano. You can also be anti big soap without selling out to the next hipster douchebag who uses mere branding to claim they reinvented socks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky what's the situation like in Belgrade? I hear you guys got some protests going
Pretty intense.

So basically, people went mad because our government totally shut down news about corona, lied about the numbers, so they could have elections and secure the seat for our dictator. As soon as elections finished, they started talking about covid again. Then numbers started raising, quite dramatically, yet they claim it had nothing to do with the elections and match (Zvezda - Partizan, which attended ~20k people). So after that drama we have news of our hospitals filled, we literally drive people outside of Belgrade to other hospitals. Then our president popped out to say how we're gonna have Friday - Monday curfew and that literally made people furious. People came out to protest in small groups at around 18:00, then 3 hours later, 5 hours later, there were thousands of people on the streets with little bit of riots and breaking shit. Last night cops beat some innocent guys who were sitting on park benches, videos are insane, so a lot of shit went down. Today our president said that probably won't have curfew, but due to the crazy dictatorship and cenzoreship, he said everything about the protest was political and how numbers were 2-3k (I doubt it was less than 20k). By the way, 99.99% of the tv channels didn't cover ANYTHING last night, they literally shut down every news against the current government. Protests are being held today as well and probably will continue, but I doubt anything happening/changing. I'm all for these protests but such gatherings are kinda scary for corona. Oh and as for the elections, the guy won it with like 70%, but I'd bet it was rigged as well. I know majority of folks were forced to vote for him order to keep their job, but I also know for cases where one person voted 4 times, etc. It's really crazy how much shit is going on, yet it's really nothing new here. However it's just crazy how 90% of the folks over 60 years are so fucking dumb and so easily manipulated and brainwashed. I'd literally forbid anyone over 55 to vote.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Has anyone of you ever rented an RV ?
Really want to do so but am concerned about all the associated hassle - like water and waste management etc.
Airstreams are dope and rather advanced nowadays since the 80s

The waste management and water hookups are also innovated but there's only so much you can advance on that front if you know what I mean

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
DTC brands have shaken up everyone's worlds including that of the hipster
DTC brands are alright. DTF brands are more my style.

Pretty intense.

So basically, people went mad because our government totally shut down news about corona, lied about the numbers, so they could have elections and secure the seat for our dictator. As soon as elections finished, they started talking about covid again. Then numbers started raising, quite dramatically, yet they claim it had nothing to do with the elections and match (Zvezda - Partizan, which attended ~20k people). So after that drama we have news of our hospitals filled, we literally drive people outside of Belgrade to other hospitals. Then our president popped out to say how we're gonna have Friday - Monday curfew and that literally made people furious. People came out to protest in small groups at around 18:00, then 3 hours later, 5 hours later, there were thousands of people on the streets with little bit of riots and breaking shit. Last night cops beat some innocent guys who were sitting on park benches, videos are insane, so a lot of shit went down. Today our president said that probably won't have curfew, but due to the crazy dictatorship and cenzoreship, he said everything about the protest was political and how numbers were 2-3k (I doubt it was less than 20k). By the way, 99.99% of the tv channels didn't cover ANYTHING last night, they literally shut down every news against the current government. Protests are being held today as well and probably will continue, but I doubt anything happening/changing. I'm all for these protests but such gatherings are kinda scary for corona. Oh and as for the elections, the guy won it with like 70%, but I'd bet it was rigged as well. I know majority of folks were forced to vote for him order to keep their job, but I also know for cases where one person voted 4 times, etc. It's really crazy how much shit is going on, yet it's really nothing new here. However it's just crazy how 90% of the folks over 60 years are so fucking dumb and so easily manipulated and brainwashed. I'd literally forbid anyone over 55 to vote.
That is nuts. Stay safe, Holmes.

Has anyone of you ever rented an RV ?
Really want to do so but am concerned about all the associated hassle - like water and waste management etc.
The COVID Express?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What's the best language to learn for a corporate slave in Murica other than Mandarin (and Spanish for some jobs)?

- - - Updated - - -

After China, what country will take over the world?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is it just me or do an unusual amount of young women claim to have "chronic" or autoimmune illnesses?

Is this real or are they just attention/ sympathy whores?
I think a lot is, though not all, psychosomatic. I don't think it's for attention or sympathy.

I knew a lot of young women with everything from food sensitivities to gastrointestinal distress to lupus and everything in between. Sometimes you draw crappy genetic cards and an XX chromosome combo. But women growing up in America are often socialized to be hyper-vigilant and overthink a lot. Women in their 20s especially seem prone to this.

By the time women get into their 30s, they almost kind of benefit from their growing invisibility ... they're more self-confident, a bit less stressed. Many women I knew who seem to be autoimmune problematic in their 20s came out differently by the time they hit their 30s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 715)